cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is Today's Love Is It Really Based On Money

Gettitoffboss
Local Performer

I asked a Million people this question what is today's love you see am olded school to love see growning up when I was coming up I listened to the old school jams but now that on older alot older trying to listen to the younger folkers see I goes to I saying who older us or them  again what is today's love today they telling us what to do or is it really based on love a Dollar it's love it just helps that's all love comes from enterself if you truly loves then show it by saying good morning good evening or how was your day an the biggest of them all by saying thank you or let he or her that they are welcome an like being there you have to be on time as long you show that you care an you there an have understanding just saying that I love you helps some time, Antivius Crowder Sr.(Gettitoffboss)

1 Reply

@Gettitoffboss the Bible says in 1 Timothy 6:10a "For the love of money is the root of all evil." 

Now allow me to clarify that meaning. God says our first love should be him, so that means if we love money above all things it will become an evil gain in our lives. Look at Bernie Madoff he stole billions from people who counted on him to invest the money they made into retirement securities. People have murdered for money, so if money is your first love, your first pursuit in life it will become evil in one's life. Money is something we all need to live, thrive, to also have to help others in need. We are not supposed to be consumed with wanting so much of it that it becomes our life. 

P.S. If you have personal time, vacation time, or sick time accumulated at work if your husband or wife asks for you to just take a day for them, and you refuse because you don't want to lose over time, then perhaps you should re-evaluate what is more important. I learned my lesson the hard way, I hope no one will ever learn the same harsh lesson that I had to. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos