cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats your favorite hobby to listen to music with?

JAYDADDY
Opening Act

Mine is working out , music pushes me to do so much & I wouldn't be able to do a lot of the things I do today without music 😎🤓👻

36 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JAYDADDY. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora community!

I like to listen to 🎶:

• When I clean up my house 🏡
  • During workout sessions 💪
  • When I cook 🍲

We'd love to hear more about what you're currently listening to, as well as your favorite features of Pandora. Feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the Pandora community here. 🎹

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

el49
Opening Act

Idk that this is a hobby per se, but I love showering with music blasting in the background. As I haven't been to the gym in so long, I can't really say working out anymore 😰

Vikkicpoet
Underground

I enjoy listening to music while writing and at any time throughout the day. Music is like a cup of coffee for me and a favorite book or television show.

TannerPandora

I don't have a specific hobby @JAYDADDY but I definitely need the right tunes for the gym to keep me pumped! Usually like some high energy dance songs. 👊🏻

@el49 I do the same thing! Really like to jam out in my showers - lately it's been hip hop, Missy Elliott mix. 😂

Any one have a go to song that they just never get sick of? One that you listen to when you need comfort, happy, sad or whatever? Mine is 'Fantasy' by Mariah Carey - not ashamed to admit I love jammin to this song. 🔥

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Superargo999
Local Performer

Studying and meditation. Music joins the listener to the inner self. It produces memories that are time travel and reflective to seek answers to whatever you need. 

deathmetaldude
Underground

I listen to metal while studying so not so much for me

heartblesser62
Local Performer

I'm that one that has the IV attached with pandora hanging on the end of the tube. 😂  I use music for just about every activity I involve myself with.  If I had to choose just one.....hmmmm..,..nope, can't do it.  I gotta have my tunes ready for anything. 

Jewells80
Local Performer

I listen to metal for just about everything cleaning house cooking dinner taking a shower driving my car going to sleep there is no other kind of music

deathmetaldude
Underground

Yes!

York
Local Performer

Same. Noise and anger is the only way to go.

-York

litasaunders
Underground

what up

love2beforgiven
Local Performer

if i listen to pandora music online, there is a possibility it will include some electronic, new age, or classical sounds. i enjoy writing poetry and to some that's lame or peculiar. i can channel the emotions while pandora is streaming below. it is a routine for me. consider it yourself. there's nothing wrong with creativity or imagination.

'i know nothing else, therefore i am not":

loveryou
Underground

when having sex and cleaning💦

Haverfordwest
Opening Act

I'm with @el49 - tunes in the shower is a great way to start the day. 

I love listening to music while I read my Bible in the morning as well as in the evening. I also listen to it when I go to bed at night. I realize I may get many dislikes from this post. But that's OK with me. I also have a wide variety of music that I love to listen to. My favorite song is Foolish Games by Jewel, I also like Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve. And yes it was a one hit wonder in the 90's. Still a great song. My favorite instruments are the Bagpipes, Highlander bagpipes. I also love some Mozart. Well there you have it. Well mostly that is.

The Highland Bagpipes.The Highland Bagpipes.https://pandora.app.link/KaBmCj9Lq6 , A famous bagpipe solo. Enjoy a 3 minute taste. Or perhaps you may like this one. _1080W_1080H.jpghttps://pandora.app.link/LBfxeSamt6 

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

JAYDADDY
Opening Act
THE SKY?????

TannerPandora

@JAYDADDY 

laugh.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

JAYDADDY
Opening Act

😂😂😂😋

@TannerPandora I have a couple of songs, https://pandora.app.link/t8UezaRO75 , and this is my next song

https://pandora.app.link/jb9EgKaP75

@Superargo999 I find your answer to be so true. My dad passed away back in 1/24/04 and every time I hear George Jones I think of my dad. 

Moderator Edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska