cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yacht Rock

djnick52
Local Performer

How many songs does Yacht Rock station have? Anyway to add them all to one playlist?

3 Replies

@djnick52  the only songs that are viewable from a station are the one's you thumbed-up. You would have to listen to every song, then you need to see what one's are available for personal collection, some songs are for station only listening. I hope this helps you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

djnick52
Local Performer

What I'm doing is I'm disliking every song/taking pictures and then search them up one by one on youtube and download them using mediahuman. I wanted to know what i'm getting myself into cause so far ive disliked 3,338 songs. I just want to know how many are left, if the rabbit hole of yacht rock music will ever end. 

@djnick52  sounds like one heck of a project. Did you happen to see what various types of  genre of music that is?? I ask this because certain genre's of music could be almost endless. After all there are 94 million different styles of songs and music in the history of music. Good luck, and take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos