cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your zodiac sign?

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Just a random question for everyone. What's your zodiac and chinese sign? You don't have to answer if you don't wanna. I'm just wondering!

Mine is cancer  and a pig 🐖 

stay strong and positive and safe!!!!

-Lovewolfie

mod edit: changed title for clarity?

25 Replies

@Lovewolfie  I'm not into signs or that kind of stuff, but I will participate with you in this. I'm a Taurus and a Rat, I'm not sure what all that means, but according to my birth month that is what it say's about me. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@MOHLovesAlaska ok well I'm going to guess you were born in either 1996 or 2008, and I'm going to put some facts down here about your zodiac. Taurus (The Earth sign) collective are practical, stoic, determined, ambitious and materialistic. Taurus are famous for their stubbornness, but there's more to them then that… they're a bit of dark horse. Ruled by the planet Venus, they share her traits of beauty, artistry, hedonism and a love of luxury and comfort.  The most compatible signs with Taurus are generally considered to be Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces. The least compatible signs with Taurus are generally considered to be Leo and Aquarius. Comparing sun signs can give a good general idea of compatibility. Taurus Your twin flame is: Pisces that attracts your sensitive side, but also Scorpio that makes your heart hard to beat.  

Sorry if this is a bit much. I'm just curious and (if you consider me a friend,) I wanna get to know my friend. 

Stay strong and safe!

-Lovewolfie

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Lovewolfie. 👋 

Sun and Rising: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac: Snake 🐍

Fun fact: My birthday is July 17th, and the calendar emoji is the same day! 📅

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Hiiii @AlyssaPandora! I'm going to guess you were born in either 1989 or 2001. I'm going to give you some facts about your zodiac.  And since I'm also a cancer, This portrays to me also. On the good side, the Cancer personality is loyal, protective, intuitive, and caring. On the bad side, Cancers are overly sensitive, moody, and vindictive.  The most compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces. The least compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Aries and Libra. Comparing sun signs can give a good general idea of compatibility. Cancer is known for being sensitive and emotionally in tune to other people. They're known for being compassionate, affectionate, and nurturing. They tend to be a little shy at first, but they have a lot of love to give, and have no trouble falling in love fast. A Capricorn is a great soulmate for Cancer because the two of them can be a strong power couple. With a high emotional connection and strong values, they both value emotional security. Capricorn is career-oriented so when they can plan and see themselves in a Cancers life.  Natural friends: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces – patient, sincere and affectionate signs that will stick with Cancer through thick and thin. Refined Virgo, a Mutable Water sign, is ruled by communicative Mercury. ... Any close friend of this sign can attest to Virgo's unwavering commitment to the relationship.

Sorry if this is a bit much. I'm just curious and (if you consider me a friend,) I wanna get to know my friend. 

Stay strong and safe!

-Lovewolfie

PRINC3Y
Local Performer

My Zodiac Sign Is Scorpio, Which My Friends Said 'Of Course It Is' To When They Found Out (Whatever That Means Haha)

I'm Pretty Sure My Chinese Sign Is A Boar, Which Is Cool Because Someone I Really Admire Has That Same One. 

Don't Really Look Into Horoscope Stuff That Much, But I Like The Sound Of 'Scorpio'. Plus My Younger Sister Made Me Take A 'Hogwarts House Quiz' And I Got 'Slytherin', So They Kinda Go Together.

Scorpio, Slytherin, Scorpio, Slytherin. (Lol I'm So Boredddd)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very cool, @Lovewolfie.

Thanks for sharing! 💛

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Hi @PRINC3Y. thank you for answering. And since you did, I'm going to put some facts down here about your zodiac. I'm guessing you were born in the same year as me. 2007. But I could be wrong and you were born in 1995. Scorpios are known for being tough-minded and biting, but they also have lots of positive qualities that make them great friends and successful people overall.  On the good side, Scorpios are determined, brave, loyal, honest, ambitious, jealous, secretive. On the bad side, they are, aggressive, obstinate, intolerant, possessive, manipulative, destructive, jealous, and resentful. Scorpios are infamous for their brutal vengeance once they feel hurt or deceived, so it's a very bad idea to tick off these people.  Scorpios are extremely deep and emotional people, and are intense in all things they do. They're natural leaders and can be very serious; Scorpios are one of the most interesting signs because of their intensity, and there are some key Scorpio characteristics to be aware of that make them stand apart.  The most compatible signs with Scorpio are generally considered to be Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces. The least compatible signs with Scorpio are generally considered to be Leo and Aquarius. Comparing sun signs can give a good general idea of compatibility. Scorpio will meet his/her soulmate when he/she is around 17 years old. Still a child at this age, he/she doesn't really know what to do with this outpouring of emotions he's/she's having. Natural friends: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces – caring, committed and emotionally attuned signs that Scorpio knows can be trusted. 

Stay strong and safe!

-Lovewolfie

Listener001
Not applicable

my zodiac is sagittarius and my chinese sign is a monkey 🐵

lilBhaddie2020
Underground

im a scorpio and i dont know my chinese sign

12 Astrology Zodiac Signs Dates, 2021 Star Sign Birth Dates and Symbols, Zodiac Cusp Dates Chart (yo.... According to this website, they have come up with new dates for your Zodiac signs. They have one called NASA New 13 Zodiac Signs and Their Dates. Along with a new Zodiac sign as well. It is called, Ophiuchus: Nov. 30-Dec. 17 (This one is new). If your into this kind of thing well I'm sure you will find it very interesting. I find this to be just a good conversational topic. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Thanks @MOHLovesAlaska will do

Take care and stay safe. 

-Lovewolfie

Listener001
Not applicable

@Lovewolfie  may i have some facts about my zodiac please 

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@Listener001 Of course! 
Sagittarians are optimistic, lovers of freedom, hilarious, fair-minded, honest and intellectual. They are spontaneous and fun, usually with a lot of friends, and are perhaps the best conversationalists in the zodiac (maybe tied with Gemini).  Sagittarius: You love orange, red, yellow and canary yellow. Yellows and blues are the best colours for you.Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius zodiac signs are soulmates who mentally stimulate Sagittarius in matters related to love and romance. Although based on the article that mohempstead gave me, your sign may have changed. 

stay safe!

-Lovewolfie

Listener001
Not applicable

all this is accurate until it comes to favorite colors i do love yellow and canary yellow and orange also blues but i'm also a huge fan of green neon green to be specific i wonder if neon green has blue in it (probably cause blue and yellow make green ) so then this would make sense.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Love Sagittarians! They are very fun people.

Have you checked out the Sagittarius Season playlist yet? You can find it here.

++

@Lovewolfie Cancer SZN playlist can be found here.

If you search the community for "Astrology", all of the playlists should pop up. Hope you enjoy! 🎧

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i know im Virgo

and im apparently Dog

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

1Mitzleplick
Underground

Hello Alyssa

Mine is icancer with Gemini cusp ( June 24 with, wait for it, an Aries rising.

Does it win me the lottery? 

No.

1Mitzleplick
Underground

My knowledge of Scorpio is they want to observe all the time and when asked for an opinion, they'd rather not say anything.

Not a bad. Patient opportunities 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol, @1Mitzleplick. Not a lotto winner but an interesting mix!