Local Performer

I am sick of my life

Tags (2)
25 Replies

Chankla
Opening Act

Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well!

Do you know that listening to good music may reduce anxiety and alleviate depression? 

I'd like to share this link to an insightful article in this r

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

0 Kudos

Rescue by Lauren Daigle. @ineedhelp777 this is a powerful song, play it a few times. Daylight by David Kushner, this is another song that has personally spoke to me with it's powerful lyrics. Tis The Old Ship Of Zion by Romance Watson. 

I wish you the best. Take care and GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ineedhelp777. 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling your best. When I'm feeling low, music really helps. I enjoy gospel to get me through tough times. If not gospel music, I usually go for upbeat easy listening music like this song from the album Horizons:

_500W_500H.jpg

Remedy by Surfaces

Here are some good threads to check out happy / mood boosting songs:

Thanks for sharing how you're feeling. We are happy to have created a safe space for people to share their experiences and to offer support. If you or anyone you know ever needs a little extra emotional support, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK. The call is free and confidential and crisis workers are there 24/7 to assist. We encourage you to use Lifeline. 💛

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

ericydee2017
Local Performer

Hell yeahhh

RadMan0508
Underground

Don't be sick of your life

0 Kudos

oliviahosfelt16
Underground

Does anyone go through depression and anxiety like I do because it **ahem** and none of my family get it. It’s like you go through it and your family doesn’t even exist in that moment or moments 

Tags (1)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @oliviahosfelt16. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from, and sorry to hear that you're going through this. I hope that you're able to talk to someone you trust or feel comfortable with, even if that is someone outside of your family.

If you haven't already, check out my post further up in this thread for some uplifting music. Music can be healing; I hope that you're able to find some tunes that bring a smile to your face, especially when you aren't feeling your best. 🎶

If you or anyone you know ever needs a little extra emotional support, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK. The call is free and confidential and crisis workers are there 24/7 to assist. You don't have to face this alone, and we encourage you to use Lifeline. 💜

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

oliviahosfelt16
Underground
I will never use that lifeline because my sister did and they practically killed her. Once they talked to her the next day she committed suicide. Also I’m not using it because I will feel that way even if im going through anxiety and depression.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, @oliviahosfelt16.

Sharing that information in case other folks on this thread would like to use Lifeline as a resource. I hope that you're able to get the support you need. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if there's anything I can help out with. 🎧

oliviahosfelt16
Underground
It’s okay, I get really sensitive when people bring up the suicidal hotlines it’s like I’m reliving the memories I had with my sister and then her dying again. So I am so sorry for speaking to you like that.

Sent from my iPhone

come2ther9741
Underground

hi im sorry to hear that  if u need some one to talk to i'll listin to you  ok  

Chrispac392
Local Performer

I desperately need friends ya know people whom give a **ahem** considering my own brother and mother don't whom is down and in Texas

Elder_Millenial
Underground

Thanks for sharing 💛

2500hdgreg
Local Performer

#jellyroll really helped me threw some really dark times in my life, he is honestly the majority of the reason I'm even still here to this day

That's exactly how it was for me

mod edit: merged comments

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I need songs for my Anxiety 

david+jasmine
jasdavid

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @28jmgray. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Good Music for Depression + Anxiety

Check out my post on that thread for my music suggestions to boost your spirits and help with your anxiety. Let me know if you like any of the tunes I've shared.

Hoping this helps you the way it helps me. 🎧

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@AlyssaPandora  Thanks  for helpiing

david+jasmine
jasdavid

Iconic
Underground

One that I love is "End Of Time" by Alan Walker, k-391, and Ahrix

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

My anxiety is high right now and im stressing out i don't know what to do  😞