cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ALL! :)

sirduke4571
Underground

Hello Everyone! I know it's been awhile but now I am Back! How have you all been doing lately? 😋

I've been doing pretty good myself, I managed to buy a Brand New Gaming laptop! It's an MSI Laptop and I absolutely LOVE IT! I was able to buy it using my Stimulus Check and Im SO Thrilled to share that bit of info with you ALL. 😍  But anyway, Im gonna try my BEST to be more productive in this community, and I just wanted to let y'all know that I Love's you ALL! hahaha, 😁

Thank You ALL for reading, and God Bless you ALL! 😍😍😍

Moderator edit: removed advertising

Tags (1)
46 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sirduke4571 Welcome back to the :pandora: Community!

I went ahead and edited your post to remove the link to that other company, you shared earlier 😎. It's also great to hear that you got a new laptop just in time for the holidays! I hope that comes in handy and you can also use it to listen to your Pandora! 

I hope to see you around often. 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Sup how are you?

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Dashaunmoyers -- I'm doing great! Enjoying a beautiful sunny California afternoon while listening to this NBA2K21 Soundtrack on Pandora. Do you play any video games? I am an Xbox One player.

Let me or any of the moderators around here know if you need anything. I hope to see you around the Community often! :pandora:

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Yeah I have an Xbox one s all digital 

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dashaunmoyers What games do you like to play? Any with some cool soundtracks?

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Call of duty, gta 4 and 5, foraza horizon 3, and no mans sky

sirduke4571
Underground

Hello there everyone, 😋 I am and artist known as JarianDaProducer, and I am although not entirely new to the Pandora Community im Still somewhat New an all. LOL but anyway I would FIRST off like to just say how much I LOVE You Guys and Gals on here! This is SUCH a Great 😁 and Incredible Community. I Highly Agree with that comment and I think VERY VERY Highly of ALL of You out there in the Music World! 

I Sincerely think that it's the music that brings us together that makes us strong through these hard times. 

But anyway. Take Care Everyone, Be SAFE, and of Course, God Bless You ALL! 🤗

Tags (1)

@sirduke4571 glad to meet you. I really like your up-beat personality. I do hope to see you around the community more. You take care, stay safe, and GOD bless you as well.  

MOHLovesAlaska

sirduke4571
Underground

Hey Thank You mohempstead! 😋 and thank you for liking my upbeat personality too, that's pretty Awesome of you to Say! I also hope to See You around the Community too as well because you seem like a Really Cool Person as well. And God Bless You Too!! 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I play nfl and nba 2k19

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I play a lot of video games 

sirduke4571
Underground

Thank You @ErickPandora! I REALLY Love this New Gaming Laptop because it's Super responsive and music Plays GREAT From Pandora. 😋 I Can Definitely Say that it will come in Big Time Handy, and I Really hope to See You around Alot more Often Too as Well, Thank You and God Bless!

sirduke4571
Underground

I Like Parasite Eve's Soundtrack and I Also Like Tekken 5's Soundtrack too! Pretty much ALL of NAMCO's Soundtrack's are Awesome Especially Ridge Racer Type 4 bro! 😋

chelsie953
Underground

this is my dog unnamed.jpg

chelsie953
Underground

my favorite bible verse is John 3:16 71StLfUydpL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Looks much like Lassie. Nice picture, beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing  chelsie953.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

chelsie953  nice verse, probably the most famous verse in all of GOD's word, along with Psalm 23, Psalm 91, Joshua 1:8-9, Proverbs 3:5-6, Ecclesiastes 1:9, 3:1-8, Isaiah 40:31, Jeremiah 33:3. These are all of my favorites. I have more. Well take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Bailey1234
Opening Act

I am **ahem** bored 

@Bailey1234 why are you so bored on this Saturday evening? 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos