cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank you!

redvelvet
Opening Act

first of all i listen to music everyday. without it i would be in a bad place and with it i'm the best person i can be and see the beautiful pieces of life. and i listen to EVERYTHING. i just want to say thank you so much to Pandora and everyone involved in it for giving me something to get me through my day. everyone's friendly here on the community chat and the music's great. what more could one ask for? thanks again!

Bella W.
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@redvelvet I 100% agree with you and can completely relate. I can't imagine a life without music.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to continue to see you around the Community!

@redvelvet I agree with you my friend, music has also helped me get through some tough times in my life as well...I cannot sleep without music...

25af85826df226c58a2984b3ec315386.jpg 

I hope to see you around the community more often...Take care friend... and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

sgginc
Opening Act

Since discovering Pandora my life has changed. Heaven!

FYI:

The Pandora moderators/CSRs are some of the best I've encountered in 40+ years.

Thank You!

Moderator Edit: Format

Listener001
Not applicable

I agree, @sgginc . I can't help but get tickled when I see someone having difficulty reaching @Pandora . The community help site has everything you'd need, including a CHAT feature! They immediately return answers to my inquiries, and I have never had a problem getting help here. You can also narrow down your search by category and usually find the answer to your problem in an entirely different thread. Very helpful.