cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Premium account on my desktop

renapat
Local Performer

Hi

I have a premium account, usually I listen on my android phone, but at work i want to listen on my desktop.  I have searched everywhere, but it wont let me access my playlist....and it has upgrade at the top right....but 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renapat Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you are able to access your Pandora Premium account on your Android device, but not on your desktop computer at work.

I recommend making sure you are signed into your upgraded account on your computer if you aren't receving the benefits of your subscription.

What you can do is look into your account settings within the Pandora app on your Android device to view what email addres is showing.

You can then sign out of the Pandora website on your desktop, and sign back in using the same email address that is showing on your phone.

Let me know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renapat Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you are able to access your Pandora Premium account on your Android device, but not on your desktop computer at work.

I recommend making sure you are signed into your upgraded account on your computer if you aren't receving the benefits of your subscription.

What you can do is look into your account settings within the Pandora app on your Android device to view what email addres is showing.

You can then sign out of the Pandora website on your desktop, and sign back in using the same email address that is showing on your phone.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos