cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Bookmarks Not Deleting

pre
Underground

I have begun the process of sorting through the 4k+ bookmarks I have.  Now after deleting 400 bookmarks, approximately 30+ bookmarks will not delete after multiple attempts, signing out and signing back in, and refreshing the webpage.  The more of the total 4k I delete then the more random bookmarks that stick around and are unable to be deleted. What solution to these permanent bookmarks is there?

This is very frustrating and forces me to scroll down to force loading of a new section of bookmarks that need to be deleted and managed.

In a separate request I asked Pandora to allow me to download my data (including bookmarks) to make things easier, and they refused.  Is this something that can be done now?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pre Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Bookmarks not deleting:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ability to download your account data:

I see you requested this in one of your older posts here.

To clarify, there isn't currently a way to export or compile a complete list of bookmarks and thumb ratings (without having to tap on the "load more" option). I still recommend creating a feature request for your idea here. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

pre
Underground

Bookmarks not deleting:

1. I'm using a Windows computer, and listening through the website via Mozilla Firefox browser.
  2. N/A
  3. No error message pop up.  At times the bookmark deletes and then reappears after I scroll down, while other times after deleting the bookmark it reappears after the the bookmark webpage reloads.
  4. Hoping the answer to number 3 provides adequate explanation.

Ability to download your account data:

I submitted request for this feature.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @pre.

I moved this over to the Desktop space since you mentioned this is happening on your computer.

I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves this issue for you: Firefox Troubleshooting

It may also help to try this out on another browser (ex: Google Chrome) to see if this issue is specific to Firefox.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

CrayZeeChris
Local Performer

I have the same problem, but am using the Pandora PC app.  I think it was also occurring with web page access as well.  Some delete, but some don't and some come back again.  The counter is not showing the actual bookmark count either.

0 Kudos

JayTay
Local Performer

I recently started cleaning up my Pandora account and I have one bookmark that will not delete. I’m using Chrome but have also tried Edge to access. I do receive an error message when I try to delete. Please see attached. Thanks!2022-05-30.png

0 Kudos