cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add songs to my playlist

LuisMendoza
Underground

Can't add song to my playlist. Every time I try to add a song, my playlists don't show up. Using windows 10, desktop and edge. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

AdamPandora

@LuisMendoza I moved your post to the Desktop space to keep the Community organized.

To clarify, are you unable to add songs to your existing playlists when using both the Windows 10 Desktop App and Edge?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue you are experiencing when using Edge: Edge Troubleshooting

If this does not resolve the issue, can you please send me a screenshot/screen-recoding of what you are seeing when you attempt to add songs to a playlist?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

LuisMendoza
Underground

Okay, here is a video.  Every time I try to add a song only "New Playlist" shows up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @LuisMendoza. 👋

Sorry for any confusion. Thanks so much for sending that video over.

Looks like that initial song is already added to your playlist. The "Add to Playlist" doesn't appear when you click on the three dots (ellipses) because it would create a duplicate.

• Click on the search box where it says "Find a Song to Add".
  • From here, you'll see recommendations for your playlist or you can search for a song of your choice. 
  • If you hover, you should see "Add to Playlist" appear.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 8.45.47 AM.png

Let me know if this helps, and how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

LuisMendoza
Underground

Look at the video do you see the little up and down arrows on the "Add to Playlist" box. Yeah, I used those arrows to chose what playlist I could add the song too. Is this feature removed?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@LuisMendoza Thanks for clarifying those details, and for sticking with me on this.

Yes, that feature is still available. It should pop up where you can scroll and add songs from your current playlist to another playlist.

It would look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 7.54.52 AM.png

Does this issue occur with all of your playlists or just this one playlist?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

LuisMendoza
Underground

Okay, it's working again.

Thanks for your help.

AdamPandora

@LuisMendoza Happy to hear things are up and running again for you.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos

snow121856
Underground

things aren't up and running.  See my response above

this is the only playlist I use.  
There are others in my account but I only use this particular one.

does it pop up automatically?

I don't know the first steps for adding a song. 

I log into my account.  I search for the song I want.  The artist and song come up.  

What is my next step.  I don't see anything on the screen that says 'add to playlist' or 'add to station'

thank in advance

Sue

0 Kudos

snow121856
Underground

I got it. thanks

AdamPandora

@snow121856 Thanks for the update.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

0 Kudos

Electrifiedpuls
Local Performer

I am sick of this!!!!! It is so annoying to the point I am about to cancel my sub and go somewhere else.  It's not a huge deal but so **ahem** annoying and the fact that there's no volume control.  Pandora lucky u guys got the heat but u ain't the only ones bout to hit up a new music app.  Everyday seriously no joke every single day pandora something goes wrong and adding songs to Playlist is the icing off my cake foos It doesn't work correctly is the problem.  I try to add songs to my Playlist sometimes work so.etimes doesn't.  Pandora may say it's already added but it's not and it allows me to add the same song multiple times so I might have songs duplicate just because I didn't realize I already had it.  And PANDORA LISTEN TO ME WHERE THE H IS THE OPTION TO REMOVE A SONG FROM PLAYLIST LIKE WHHHAAAAAA GOT IT MESSED UP

Happens to me for any Playlist at what seems like any given time.  Sometimes I push the Playlist about 100 times it works sometimes I get an error sometimes absolutely nothing at all.  And again PLEASE ADD FUNCTION TO REMOVE SONGS FROM PLAYLISTS !!!!!!!!

Also forgot to mention it works perfectly normal other times

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Electrifiedpuls. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

Editing a Playlist from a Computer:

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

• From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist.
  • To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.
  • To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.

You also mentioned having issues during your listening sessions, and receiving an error message.

• How are you listening when this happens? Are you using a web browser? If so, which one?
  • Or, are you using the Pandora Desktop app on a PC or Mac?
  • What exactly does the error message say?

Let me know, and I can help out with troubleshooting. 🎧

0 Kudos