cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Cannot play stations

dan-galvin-usa
Local Performer

I have been using the graphql API to interact with Pandora. But today i tried to use the web app.

It will let me play podcasts. But if i try to play audio i recieve an error and the console output is as follows;

[11:17:01:0704] ERROR: client/middleware/ServiceError: Unhandled service error for v1/playlist/getFragment: 400 - Playlist has reached the end: listenerId: 468191037 stationId: 124225024876874826

[11:17:01:0715] ERROR: client/mediator/useCases/startStation: Handlers for GLOBAL_STATION_SET_PLAYLIST threw 1 error(s): TaskManagerError: Handlers for SET_TRACKS_FOR_STATION threw 1 error(s): ApiError

I am struggling to understand what has happened here. Essentially my account cannot play any radio !

Please let me know what is going on, and if it resolved can you let me know how

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dan-galvin-usa I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

You mentioned you were running into this issue when using the web app - are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?

Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing when you attempt to stream from that device?

Thanks for working with me on this,

0 Kudos

dan-galvin-usa
Local Performer

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 14.41.20.pngHere is the modal that pops up when i try to play an Music station.

Podcasts do work however.

I have a screen recording i will try to upload

To note, i am using Mac latest version and am using Firefox browser.

Full scenario:
I am unable to play any radio station or artist station. I am presented with a modal which states that the station was unable to play. I then see an output in the developer console stating that i recieved an END of playlist error. The service will let me start and stop podcasts however.

0 Kudos

johtn
Local Performer

was working fine last week bu it is not woking now,

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @johtn. 👋

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble recently. I've included some troubleshooting steps based on how you're listening from your computer. 

Troubleshooting for Web + Desktop App:

You mentioned going through everything on the checklist. It sounds like you may have run through the troubleshooting steps here:

Pandora Desktop App Troubleshooting:

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos