cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Songs cuts of before end

Lokopo
Local Performer

I don't have any ios devices, but I have multiple computers running windows 10, windows 11, and linux, and a oneplus 9. I have tried clearing cookies, removing all browser extensions and have tried on multiple browsers on each device and the app for the devices that have an app. It also happens on their party apps, so I'm confident the issue is not on my side. What changes did pandora make in the last two or so weeks? Also what fixes seemed to work for the people with the issues more than a year ago? I have not been able to predict or cause the issue. I work in IT and know how to diagnose issues. It is not on my side.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Lokopo! Thanks for posting.

Since you mentioned this mostly occurring with your windows computer I've moved your message over to our Desktop Board and created a new thread.

It seems like you've tried a few troubleshooting steps already. Unfortunately, I have nothing more to recommend at this time. However, I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further review and investigation.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos