cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

Branden
Underground

I can listen to radio. but in order to listen to collected songs/albums you have to watch an ad. I can watch the ad that appears no problem. The issue comes after the ad is over. I get an error message "OOPS. Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.".

This issue is about 2 weeks old now.

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @blackcat. 👋

I've taken a look and I do see that you have reached your limit of Premium Access sessions. 

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about the error message you're noticing, it should let you know that you've hit your limit for these free sessions. In the meantime, I've shared it with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

47 Replies

REI021KochN
Local Performer

Every time I listen to one of pandoras ads to play my playlist "Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." Pops up and I'm unable to listen to my playlist I'm on a computer.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @REI021KochN. 👋

Thanks for reporting this error message when you attempt to initiate Premium Access. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Web: "Oops! Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

You can try out these steps for ad-blocker and anti-banner settings here.

Let me know if this helps. If the issue persists, I can report this over to our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

@Branden what device are you having problems listening to Pandora on? One solution you can try is delete the app and then do a re-install. That has worked for me in the past. You can also try and shutdown unnecessary background apps as well. Wish you the best. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Branden
Underground

My PC is what I'm using. There is no app to delete as I go to the site.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Branden I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

Let's try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if this helps with the error message.

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

If you're using a web browser, you could also try out the basic troubleshooting for your specific browser. I've included links to the steps below: 

If you continue to experience issues after completing the appropriate troubleshooting steps linked above, please let me know what web browser you are using when that error message appears.

Branden
Underground

I have my music back 😄

Thank you.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it, @Branden. Thank you for confirming! 

Let us know if you need anything else. In the meantime, happy listening. 🎧

DillanMartin
Underground

It's Happening again! sorry to bother you guys : (

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DillanMartin. 👋

Thanks for reporting.

I've checked and it looks like you've hit the limit for your Premium Access sessions. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

In the meantime, I've notified our team about the error message you're seeing. 🎧

John17
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem, I did the Google Chrome Troubleshooting, turned off my add blocker, but it still is telling me "oops! Something went wrong."

When this happens it happens when I'm on my MacBook.

0 Kudos

Kat22
Local Performer

same thing is happening to meScreenshot 2022-08-23 8.23.48 PM.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kat22. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're receiving that error message.

I've taken a look at your Pandora account and it looks like you've hit the limit for your Premium Access sessions. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

In the meantime, I've notified our team about the error message you're seeing as you should be seeing that you've hit your limit. 

Thanks so much for reporting this. 🎧

Alisandra
Local Performer

Alisandra_0-1661446820572.png

Here is a picture of my screen...

hcolvin0107
Local Performer

Hi Alisandra, I'm having the same issue. I click on a song to play, watch the ad, but then I get that notification and can't listen to the song. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Alisandra 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I've moved your post to this existing thread: Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

I've taken a look at your Pandora account and it looks like you've hit the limit for your Premium Access sessions. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

In the meantime, I've notified our team about the error message you're seeing as you should be seeing that you've hit your limit.

Thanks so much for reporting this. :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

GeraldPandora

Hi @hcolvin0107 😎

Thanks for reporting.

I've checked and it looks like you've hit the limit for your Premium Access sessions. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

I've notified our team about the error message you're seeing. 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

tarissahughes4
Local Performer

I have the same problem Oops something has gone wrong. Can this be fixed?!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tarissahughes4 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

ernestsocher
Local Performer
What is this ?
0 Kudos