cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

climberboy11
Local Performer

when i try to do a pandora premium session it says oops something went wrong try again later. it has been saying this for 3 days and i tried my other 2 accounts and it is saying the same thing what is wrong. is it just me or is other people too.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 9.38.10 AM.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
101 Replies

AlyssaPandora

@Listener001 Posts can't be deleted as you still have a profile within the Community.

If you prefer to delete your Community account as well, please let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

Hello,

Yes, I would like to have my community profile deleted too, please.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for your message, @Listener001. Someone will reach out to you via email once this action has been processed. We appreciate you trying out the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

elijahcaughron
Local Performer

my music list is not playing after i watched an add it says oops something went wrong it also says this on both of my accounts. I have restarted my computer and refreshed the page lot's of times. What should i do?

TannerPandora

Hi @elijahcaughron! Thanks for posting to community, sorry to hear this is happening.

Can you let me know a little more about your device and experience?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
  • Which web browser are you using? Does this happen on another browser?
  • Does this happen with the same ad or multiple ads?

In the meantime, I did see that you were able to activate several Premium Session today. Did you run into trouble after those sessions or before?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

something else went wrong again : (. I was listening to music and it went to an ad right? then after the ad I was trying to click the song i want. then it said Oops something has gone wrong. try again. 

and why are there so many ads. can yall change up the ads a bit. like do an ad for a new movie or something

I'm sorry if that sounded rude : (

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

ORNELAS_09
Local Performer

ORNELAS_09_0-1650037620716.png

me too a play a free trial add and this happens alot what do i do im on chromebook. im starting to get frustrated ive tried everything. logging out and back in. idknow what to do

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @DillanMartin @ORNELAS_09. 👋

Looks like you've both reached your individual limit for Premium Access sessions. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person. I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback. If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

In the meantime, I've reported this error over to our engineering team on your behalf. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 🎧

0 Kudos

ORNELAS_09
Local Performer

me too can u just make it so it works again my account name is ORN3LA$_09 and can u guys log in and make it so it works again or tell me specifically wat to do

0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

ok it happened again!!!!! 

0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

Why does it keep doing this? and why are there so many ads. why can't there be one ad time and the rest we can just listen to music. I mean come on. They literally play the same ad over and over again. I'm literally gonna start a petition to ban all ads on every internet platform. except public t.v

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @DillanMartin. 👋

Thanks for your message.

Please check out my post this here. In the meantime, I've shared your feedback and experience regarding that error message with our engineering team. 🎧

0 Kudos

NightCircle1821
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem, I re-downloaded Pandora from the Microsoft store on my windows computer. It is still giving me the error, can someone help?

0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

It's been 3 days and it still not working : (

0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

HEEEY!!! It works now!!! thank god

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thank you for reporting, @DillanMartin @NightCircle1821

I have shared this with our engineering team regarding that error message.

At this time, it appears you've both reached your individual limit for Premium Access sessions. 

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person. 

I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback. If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

nyshira1234
Local Performer

Mines has been doing it all day and I don't know why except I don't have pandora premium. It's annoying because I'm trying to play this song i like but it won't play.

nyshira1234_0-1651177602065.png 

see I can't even listen to what I want 

DillanMartin
Underground

For reals tho they need to do something different about their website. I bet they just doing this so that we have to pay money for premium because we have a chose. don't give them any money. they ripping us off. I'm moving to a different music website.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @nyshira1234. 👋

Thanks for reporting this. I've shared your experience with our engineering team. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

DillanMartin
Underground

It happened again!!!! god! can yall please fix yalls website. for the love of god please

0 Kudos