cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

climberboy11
Local Performer

when i try to do a pandora premium session it says oops something went wrong try again later. it has been saying this for 3 days and i tried my other 2 accounts and it is saying the same thing what is wrong. is it just me or is other people too.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 9.38.10 AM.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
88 Replies

RK1
Underground
I have the same anti-banner and ad blocker software on Google Chrome.

So why didn’t it disable this Pandora feature??

R.K.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@RK1 We hope you can understand that advertisements allow us to continue to offer free access to stations and other features. This is also true for many other services. Since there are so many variations of ad blocking software and programs, we are unable to provide instructions for all of them.

If you're interested, you can also bypass using your web browser to stream Pandora by downloading our Desktop App. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

RK1
Underground
It isn’t so bad that your features are often disabled with certain spam blockers.

THE PROBLEM IS, YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE THE GOOD SENSE TO TELL CUSTOMERS LIKE ME ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

The fact is, had I not gone through MONTHS of trying to figure this problem out on my own, then simply got desperate enough to change my web browser to Chome, I would have never gotten satisfaction, certainly not from you.

R.K.
0 Kudos

NorKael
Local Performer

I'm having the same issues, I'm using a windows, and I use the website in chrome,

it gives me this message

Oops!
Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.

I've waited a day, and it still has given me the same results, can I have some help please

AdamPandora

@NorKael I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: "Oops! Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

Please check out @AlyssaPandora's post about this error message here.

This is likely related to an ad-blocker or anti-banner software. In the meantime, I've shared your feedback with our engineering team. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

Local Performer

Screenshot 2022-03-01 7.27.18 PM.pngit say this alot anyone have a solution

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @84391. 👋

Seems like you're still running into this issue. Did you check out my post about this here?

Also, does this happen after you've watched the advertisement? Or, before you're able to watch it?

Let me know if those steps help. 🎧

m_j_n
Local Performer

I'm having this problem, too. I am using a Macbook and Google Chrome. I disabled the chrome ad blocker, pop up blocker and notification prevention thing. I don't have any software downloaded to block ads or restrict content. I haven't been able to use this feature on my computer for six days. It works on my phone, so it's not my account, and it also doesn't work in safari, so it's not my browser. I have restarted my computer, updated my computer and reopened the page several times. It does not work and it has nothing do with any type of ad blocker! I would appreciate an actual solution and not I've shared your feedback with our engineering team'. Thank you and sorry about the aggressive tone of my post.

PS, I just noticed the question about wether it happens after or before the ad, the answer is, it makes me watch the ad, then at the end, after the full ad, gives me the error message. Hope that helps.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@m_j_n I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are investigating this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

StephenDoggette
Underground

Hello.  I am on a Windows 10 laptop.  When attempting to play individual songs on request, "Play This Song Now", I continuously receive the error, “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.”  I do not even get to the commercial that it is requiring me to listen to first before I can hear the song.  I have not had this happen previously.  Stations in my Collection all play without a problem.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@StephenDoggette I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: "Oops! Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

Please check out @AlyssaPandora's post about this error message here.

Let me know how it goes.

StephenDoggette
Underground

Hello and THANK YOU once again.  The post you referred me to had the answer!  I had an add blocker in place.  I will also post there as well re: that the problem has been solved.  Pandora Premium ... here I come.  CHEERS.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @StephenDoggette.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

King_808
Underground

I get the same thing to have I'm trying to play my own songs on my computer or any other songs I look up and want to listen to. But I'm annoyed by it already. So can someone help me please🙏

Here a is a screenshot Screenshot 2022-03-09 3.22.45 PM.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @King_808. 👋

I moved your post over to the Desktop space of the community to keep everything organized.

Looks like you're attempting to listen to a song on-demand using a complimentary Premium Access session.

Does this issue occur before or after watching the advertisement?

Let me know. 🎧

kingjellys4523
Local Performer

same im trying to figure out ive tried everything i know lol 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @kingjellys4523. 👋

Are you receiving a message stating that you've hit your limit for Premium Access? Or, are you receiving the "Oops! Something went wrong..." error after watching the advertisement?

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Hello,

Lately when I attempt to listen to a song or album on-demand by enabling a short 'Pandora Premium' session, after watching the short ad I always get this error message:Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Listener001. 👋

I sent you a private message so that I can get the correct email address associated with your Pandora account. Please respond to my PM with that info when you get a chance. I can report this over to our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Hello,

I actually decided to discontinue using Pandora after creating that post and deleted my account, but somehow it seems like my post didn’t get deleted as well. Would it be possible for me to do that?

Thank you.

mod edit: format

0 Kudos