cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

climberboy11
Local Performer

when i try to do a pandora premium session it says oops something went wrong try again later. it has been saying this for 3 days and i tried my other 2 accounts and it is saying the same thing what is wrong. is it just me or is other people too.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 9.38.10 AM.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
89 Replies

DillanMartin
Underground

Why am I keep signing out?

0 Kudos

abrahamgermain1
Local Performer

im on window 10 but it letting me watch the add but then after in says oops something went wrong

0 Kudos

wfrededwards
Local Performer
The problem has been solved by my Grandson.  Thank you!

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for letting us know, @wfrededwards. Sounds like you're all set now.

If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

tc72
Local Performer

I'm on a windows Version 10.0.22000.739 laptop.

Error popup window shows as "Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again later".

Then of course I am unable to play the song or station. This is usually after just pulling up a single song by song name in the search bar.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 124732.jpg

What is the remedy?

0 Kudos

Theavidbookworm
Local Performer

Has anyone actually figured this out (besides running in chrome cause thats still not working) or it this nothing but the mods swerving people left and right? about to go to spotify this is silly

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @tc72. 👋

Let's try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if this helps with the error message.

If you're using the Desktop App, please try these steps: Pandora Desktop App for Windows 10 Troubleshooting

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

If you're using a web browser, you could also try out the basic troubleshooting for your specific browser. I've included links to the steps below: 

I hope this helps. 🎧

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Theavidbookworm. 👋

Thanks for your feedback.

Which browser are you using when this error message pops up?

Also, did this issue occur when you were attempting to initiate a complimentary session of Premium?

I do see that you upgraded to a free trial recently. Are you still experiencing this after the upgrade?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

tc72
Local Performer

The follow up.

Here is more details.  I guess I'll sign back up. The Desktop App v3.5 (downloaded today) does not exhibit this issue, works just fine.  Not sure if it matters feel free to blur out name, but the band was something from 20+ years ago.  Limestone Rome.  No other groups or songs failed in browser.

I hope someone finds the issue, as it would be nice to just use any browser from any station. 
Adding more detail.  I was using chrome latest and windows Version 10.0.22000.739. I honestly think it happened before and after I started the trial.  Meaning, I think I clicked try premium, because the song wouldn't play out of frustration.  So I believe it happened on the browser with or without premium.

This laptop recently lost its "default" chrome.  I changed that back, but I never tried to reboot the laptop and the issue persisted. For now, I am good to roll.  🙂  Hopefully the fix isn't use the desktop app.

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

Ghost1111
Local Performer

Hi, I am aware that this is for another user, but I am having the same issue. I cannot listen to music because of the message. I have a MacBook and I have tried both the app and the website to listen to what I want to and it is not working. I have also tried the iOS options for fixing it and it didn't work.

0 Kudos