cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Download my playlist to my computer

Ronbtlr
Local Performer

Can somebody tell me how to download my playlist to a thumb drive or computer? I have Pandora premium but don’t see a way to do it

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ronbtlr. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space!

The short answer is that the tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ronbtlr. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space!

The short answer is that the tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

__y0celyn
Local Performer

bru so we cant download music from pandora?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @__y0celyn!

Welcome to community.

Pandora is an internet music discovery streaming service. However, we do offer the ability to download content to your mobile device, such as Stations, Playlists and Albums. Offline Mode is available for Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers.

To learn more about Plus and Premium subscriptions check our Subscriptions FAQ.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

halfalpha
Local Performer

I am not seeing that access to be able to download music in any capacity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @halfalpha. 👋

Thanks so much for your message.

Downloading music to your computer isn't a feature of Pandora. Since offline listening was created to address cellular connection issues, the download only available on mobile devices for Pandora Plus and Premium subscribers. If you have a device like an iPad, you can use this device for offline listening too.

Let me know if you need assistance with downloading on your device. 🎧

dsnits
Local Performer

The process to download a playlist to your PC is to get Spotify. Pandora is kind of a step backward.

0 Kudos

doycebailey
Local Performer

sounds good to me. thanks!

0 Kudos