cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Error Messages & Interruptions

davek
Local Performer

Why am I starting to get error messages, which interrupt and stop whatever is playing, that there is an internet problem?

There is NOT any internet problems, and everything else on the  computer is working fine - before, during and after these interruptions.

If Pandora does not want to play anything, then simply dismantle and take down the website. These childish games and tantrums are belittling of and by Pandora, and are neither amusing nor appreciated.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davek I'm happy to look into this - please send me:

• a screenshot of the error message that is popping up on your computer
  • the browser you are using when that message appears

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

davek
Local Performer

I believe it's Chrome. Next time it happens I will try to get a screen shot.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davek Thanks for following up.

It may help to run through our suggested troubleshooting steps for Google Chrome: Chrome Troubleshooting

If you continue to experience issues after running through those steps, definitely send us a screenshot of that error message, and we will be happy to look into this further.

0 Kudos

davek
Local Performer

This is new, the music / sound just stopped in the middle of the song - no error message - simply stopped working (everything else works on the computer).

Look, there is a pretty clear pattern here - either Pandora is riddled with bugs/glitches and/or is deliberately interfering with programming to lure people into subscription upgrades.

And I would appreciate honest and complete answers ....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davek Have you tried running through the suggested troubleshooting steps for Google Chrome yet?: Chrome Troubleshooting

It may also help to try streaming Pandora on a different browser as well to see if the issue is specific to Google Chrome.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos