cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Stops

JLDF1969
Local Performer

As long as I stay on the Pandora page or do not attempt to use my computer, Pandora works fines. When I switch to say Word, the song that is playing finishes and then nothing else plays until I switch back to Pandora. This has just started this week. (10/20/19)

I am in an office by myself and depend on Pandora for back

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience, @AkiraTepes

Sorry for the continued trouble.

For your Google Chrome browser, please try out these steps.

If you're still having trouble with the desktop app, you may find the troubleshooting steps in this article to be helpful.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLDF1969  Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

If you are on a computer, are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  1. Is there an error message when you return to the screen for Pandora? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AkiraTepes
Local Performer

I'm having this same issue.

I'm using a Windows 10 Laptop. 

The issue presents with both the app and the website (I use Chrome).

It'll play a song or three then just stops on the next song. The player acts like I paused playback as soon an the song started. To get the music playing again I have to hit the next song button as the play button won't restart the playback.

It doesn't display an error code or anything. It just "pauses" the next song when the current one ends. Forcing me to have to skip to next to get it going again.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience, @AkiraTepes

Sorry for the continued trouble.

For your Google Chrome browser, please try out these steps.

If you're still having trouble with the desktop app, you may find the troubleshooting steps in this article to be helpful.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos