cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora weblogin gives Incorrect Email or Password error while it isn't - it works with Android

schonkeren
Underground

Hello, I've been using Pandora for over 10? years. I always use the same login credentials but I now find myself unable to login with a web browser. I did countless of password resets which don't seem to do anything BUT I do get the email confirming it was changed. Yet login still fails, even with lastpass auto-fill in. So I went to my mobile app, logged out and back in and that just works as it should. I tried both Opera web browser and Edge: both react the exact same way, even when in incognito mode (so it's not a plugin messing up, Edge doesn't even have plugins: I don't use that browser).

So what's going on please? Why is logging in so hard to impossible? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

schonkeren
Underground

Ok, weird. I had this problem for at least a week now but today both accounts work just fine. I press login and I'm logged in. Case solved I suppose?

For others that found this article: if you have a VPN, remove the VPN (and install it again when needed). That's the only thing changed since I posted yesterday.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

schonkeren
Underground

PS: why have a forum to address login problems that requires you to login with the account that needs help to begin with? I made a new account so I could post here... And before you ask: yes I can create an account when I want to post my question here and then I'm automatically logged in to my new account BUT I still cannot login with the new accounts in both browsers when I go to the player 😞

0 Kudos

schonkeren
Underground

Ok, weird. I had this problem for at least a week now but today both accounts work just fine. I press login and I'm logged in. Case solved I suppose?

For others that found this article: if you have a VPN, remove the VPN (and install it again when needed). That's the only thing changed since I posted yesterday.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for sharing that update with the Community, @schonkeren.

Unfortunately, using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported.

We recommend checking if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora. You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos