cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

GiCU2
Local Performer

I haven't been able to login for a few days now. I know that I'm using the correct username and password. I even tried changing my password and it still won't let me login. I thought that maybe my account had been deleted so I clicked the 'Sign Up' button. It just said that there is already an account with that username, i.e. it confirmed that my account has not been deleted. I also tried multiple browsers and disabled extensions. No luck. Please help.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jentavi. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

I've escalated your issue to one of your User Support team members so that they can help you regain access to your account. Someone will be in touch with you via email shortly. 📬 If you don't see the email soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
159 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GiCU2 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about your experience and the computer?

• Do you experience this issue in other browsers such as Internet Explorer?
  • Is this a work computer or personal?
  • Are you connected to a corporate network or personal network?
  • Do you use a VPN?
  • Is this a Windows 7 or Windows 10 machine?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

schonkeren
Underground

Hello, I've been using Pandora for over 10? years. I always use the same login credentials but I now find myself unable to login with a web browser. I did countless of password resets which don't seem to do anything BUT I do get the email confirming it was changed. Yet login still fails, even with lastpass auto-fill in. So I went to my mobile app, logged out and back in and that just works as it should. I tried both Opera web browser and Edge: both react the exact same way, even when in incognito mode (so it's not a plugin messing up, Edge doesn't even have plugins: I don't use that browser).

So what's going on please? Why is logging in so hard to impossible? 

schonkeren
Underground

PS: why have a forum to address login problems that requires you to login with the account that needs help to begin with? I made a new account so I could post here... And before you ask: yes I can create an account when I want to post my question here and then I'm automatically logged in to my new account BUT I still cannot login with the new accounts in both browsers when I go to the player 😞

schonkeren
Underground

Ok, weird. I had this problem for at least a week now but today both accounts work just fine. I press login and I'm logged in. Case solved I suppose?

For others that found this article: if you have a VPN, remove the VPN (and install it again when needed). That's the only thing changed since I posted yesterday.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that update with the Community, @schonkeren.

Unfortunately, using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported.

We recommend checking if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora. You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jentavi
Local Performer

I have the same issue 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jentavi. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

I've escalated your issue to one of your User Support team members so that they can help you regain access to your account. Someone will be in touch with you via email shortly. 📬 If you don't see the email soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

masmith021
Local Performer

Help! Since Google updated Chrome on 3/6/21 I can't login to Pandora on the Windows Goggle Chrome Web Browser. It keeps saying incorrect username or password. I can login through Firefox, I can login on my Macbook Chrome, but, not on Windows Chrome and that's what I have to use at work? Can someone help me? I have already gone through all of the troubleshooting and nothing is working. Thanks!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @masmith021. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Since you're having trouble with your password, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to assist with logging into your Pandora account. Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 📬

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

rgarab
Local Performer

I am having the exact same problem starting at the same time.  was there ever a resolution?  seems weird that it goes straight to private messages instead of giving solutions.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @rgarab. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. We escalate this to email (private message) as we don't discuss email addresses or passwords via the Pandora Community. This is to ensure the privacy of your personal account information. In the meantime, someone has contacted you regarding this issue. Please check the email address associated with your Pandora account.

Thanks for your patience. 🎧

justinparktower
Local Performer

Same problem.  I would love to know the solution. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @justinparktower. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering the same issue. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email since this involves your password / logging into your account.

If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Thank you for your patience! 🎧

kitkat87
Local Performer

Same issue (tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE), and incorrect login error each time. Works fine on mobile app.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kitkat87. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone has contacted you via email to help out with your issue.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

CaribbeanLane
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with Chrome.  Edge works but I use Chrome all the time.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know about this, @CaribbeanLane

We've reached out to you via email to gather more info and offer further assistance.

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

bradymatt7
Local Performer

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I'm able to log in to the mobile app, but I keep getting the error 'Incorrect Username or Password' on the desktop, even though my password is up to date.

BryantRiverRat
Local Performer

I am having the SAME issue and I tried calling into Support and also emailing support.....this is BULL**ahem**!!! Pandora cannot PAY A TIER 1 SUPPORT $10.00 per hour to handle their **ahem**??? I use Chrome everyday and now i cannot get logged in through Chrome; I am having to use MS Edge......also IE works too and my cell phone works.....JUST CHROME get on it there SUPPORT and just for advice you may want to relay to your BUSINESS MANAGER that you WILL BE LOSING SUBSCRIBERS without GOOD TECH SUPPORT.....I mean really I pay 15.00 per month for Family Plan and it's not like it's NOT a replaceable service....