cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora won't play...

recumbo
Local Performer

Hi,

Up until a day or two ago, I haven't had problems with Pandora playing, but now it won't play.  I typically use Firefox as a browser on my Macbook Air.  A week or two ago, I did clear cache/cookies, etc. and haven't tried to use Pandora since doing so until yesterday.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Ethan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

recumbo
Local Performer

Huh...In the process of trying to reset my password to see what happened with Pandora on a different browser, I logged out and logged back in, and now it is playing.  So I guess that took care of it.

Thanks,

-Ethan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora

@recumbo I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 
  3. Does this only happen when streaming on Firefox? Or does the issue occur on all browsers?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I've also enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Firefox Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

recumbo
Local Performer

Huh...In the process of trying to reset my password to see what happened with Pandora on a different browser, I logged out and logged back in, and now it is playing.  So I guess that took care of it.

Thanks,

-Ethan

View solution in original post

AdamPandora

@recumbo Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos