cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback stops after 1 song

shaleewar
Local Performer

My pandora quits after each song and won't replay unless you go in and hit play. This has never happened before. Can you let me know if there is something I can do?
I am listening on an Apple IMAC computer.

Thank you.

S. Warner

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

wergwtgwg
Underground

Hi Adam:

Everything seems to be working OK now. Will let you know if it changes again. Thanks.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

wergwtgwg
Underground

Same here. Doesn't matter which device it is, same result.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wergwtgwg!

To help investigate, I've enabled a trace on your account. The next time this happens, let me know the approximate time and date, including the device it happened on and I'll take a closer look.

If this is happening at home with Wi-Fi or connected Ethernet, then I recommend trying a few network connectivity steps:

1. Shut down your device(s) completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device(s) back on and try Pandora again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

wergwtgwg
Underground

Had the same error this morning about 10am Eastern. After restarting, it's been OK since. Previously, I've reinstalled the program twice on this PC and have still been getting the errors. All other apps and websites work fine when I have the problems with Pandora loading. Speed test always shows OK.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@wergwtgwg Does this primarily happen on your PC? To confirm, when playing Pandora on your PC are you using the desktop app, the website or both? Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

wergwtgwg
Underground

Has happened on my PC using the app and cell. Never had the issue on the old app. This newer PC app has been continuously buggy.

I use the web browser when the app doesn't work. Through web works OK.

0 Kudos

shaleewar
Local Performer
It is when I use the MAC computer and go through the website.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi all! Thanks for posting. Since you both mention this is happening on a computer (I know, you mentioned a cell @wergwtgwg) I've moved this thread over to our Desktop Board.

@wergwtgwg Can you let me know if you have the same problem using a web browser? Have you done any troubleshooting with the desktop app? Thanks!

@shaleewar Which browser do you use? Have you noticed this happening on multiple browsers? Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

wergwtgwg
Underground

I use the web browser when the app doesn't work. Through web works OK.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wergwtgwg Thanks for following up.

Could you help by providing a little more info about your computer?

1. Make and model of your device:
  2. Pandora version (under Pandora Settings on the bottom left):
  3. Windows version & build:
  4. Are there any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Also, are you running a Preview Build of Windows? If so, are you in the fast ring or slow ring?

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos

wergwtgwg
Underground

Hi Adam:

Everything seems to be working OK now. Will let you know if it changes again. Thanks.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @wergwtgwg. If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

bkyemarine2022
Local Performer

Hi. Just started my premium trial today. Plays a single song then waits for me to press play for the next song. I click on my station and nothing happens. I have AutoPlay turned ON. I see no SHUFFLE option. Trying to find a reason to ditch Sirius, but not looking good so far. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @bkyemarine2022. 👋

Thanks for your post, and sorry for any trouble this has caused. 

Could you confirm how you're listening when this happens?

I've taken a look at your account, and it appears that you're using an iPhone device. Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app? You can find those steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

Let's also ensure that you have Auto-Play on, as we do have another setting Auto-Start.

To view your AutoPlay setting from a mobile device:

1. Tap Profile and select the Settings gear in the top right corner. 
  2. Select Advanced.

To view your AutoPlay setting on the web:

1. Open your Settings.
  2. Select Content Settings.

Set the AutoPlay toggle to your preference.

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos