cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replay Button Just Skips Song

sinceasdf
Local Performer

So for any song whatsoever, when I click the button to replay it, it just skips to a new song. This is where the replay button is enabled, I realize some song's can't be replayed. I also can't listen to a specific song by looking it up. No adblock or anything else.

This is practically the only feature I've ever tried to use for premium, and it doesn't work...

Fixes? Ideas? This is for the browser version. About to cancel my premium subscription since it apparently doesn't do anything but remove ads.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @sinceasdf. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your replay button. You are correct, some songs can't be replayed due to licensing reasons. Those songs would be labeled as Radio Only.

The replay button should be available to you as a Premium subscriber while listening from your web browser.

• Which browser are you using?
  • Have any error messages popped up? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know, and I can help with troubleshooting. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

sinceasdf
Local Performer

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm using Chromium, which is a developer version of Chrome. It should function the same as regular Chrome (is compatible with all Chrome addons etc).

No error message pops up when I click replay, it loads a second copy of the album cover in my feed and then skips to a new song. When trying to play songs directly from a song page, the song loads in the bar on the bottom and the clock starts counting, but there is no audio and I get an error: "We are experiencing trouble playing audio. If problems persist check your internet connection and refresh the browser." Also looks like the latter will break regular radio play until I refresh (repeated skips until the same error).

I've tried clearing browser data with no luck.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sinceasdf Thanks for providing those details. 

While Chromium is a developer version of Chrome, this isn't an officially supported browser for Pandora. We do not support Pandora on unofficial OS releases, like preview or developer builds. We only support Pandora on configurations that we have fully tested, so as to ensure everything will work correctly and not cause any problems with functions of the device. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Feel free to check out minimum specifications to run Pandora on computers here.

Could you try using a different web browser and let me know if you run into the same issues?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)