cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs won't play

ladydamiana
Underground

I've been having this issue for a few weeks now on my desktop.  Pandora won't play songs in my song list. I can click the play icon but it does nothing. If I click on the title of the song, it pulls up the Song itself and I can then play it from there but it only plays that song. I typically use Firefox but have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same issue. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ladydamiana
Underground

Yes, I did go through those steps.  I downloaded the desktop app shortly after my post and at first it was doing the same thing but within 10 min I think, it started playing the songs and is even shuffling through them now as well.  I just went back to check the web version and now its working perfectly as well.  Have no clue what happened but all is good now 🙂

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ladydamiana. 👋

I moved your post over to the Desktop forum to keep the community space organized.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening.

Does this issue occur when you're attempting to listen to a song from a playlist?

Also, have you tried running through these steps for your Firefox browser?

Let me know if the steps help.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ladydamiana
Underground

Yes, I did go through those steps.  I downloaded the desktop app shortly after my post and at first it was doing the same thing but within 10 min I think, it started playing the songs and is even shuffling through them now as well.  I just went back to check the web version and now its working perfectly as well.  Have no clue what happened but all is good now 🙂

Thanks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! @ladydamiana

Sounds like you're back to listening without any issues.

Enjoy the tunes 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Kayla54
Local Performer

It still doesn't let me play the songs I want 😟

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayla54 I'm showing your account is currently set up with the free service.

The ability to pick and choose songs to play on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium.

Before listening to a song on demand, you will first be prompted to watch an ad to initiate a Premium Access session.

If you are unable to listen to a song on demand, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos