cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Missing from My Collection

Ha
Underground

Hi there.

My Thumbprint Radio seems to be missing from my desktop session. I still have it on mobile, and even on my extremely ancient iPod Touch app from 2009. I did not delete it intentionally. Is it possible to restore it?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ha I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like this is where you are experiencing this issue.

I had our support team take a look, and they were unable to reproduce this, and mentioned they did see Thumbprint Radio was still in your collection when accessing your account on a desktop.

Can you confirm that Thumbprint Radio is missing from your collection when navigating to My Collection, sorting by Stations, and sorting even further by A-Z?

I have included a screenshot below of where it should be located - if it is still missing, please send me a screenshot of what you see.

Thanks for working with me on this. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 4.27.50 AM.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ha I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like this is where you are experiencing this issue.

I had our support team take a look, and they were unable to reproduce this, and mentioned they did see Thumbprint Radio was still in your collection when accessing your account on a desktop.

Can you confirm that Thumbprint Radio is missing from your collection when navigating to My Collection, sorting by Stations, and sorting even further by A-Z?

I have included a screenshot below of where it should be located - if it is still missing, please send me a screenshot of what you see.

Thanks for working with me on this. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 4.27.50 AM.png

Ha
Underground

Hi Adam, thanks for taking the time to reply on a holiday weekend.

Oddly, it is present there. I thought it had gone missing from my collection. I guess I wasn't thorough enough. Thanks for the help.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ha Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

Riverside5202
Local Performer

I have the playlist on my iOS device but it does not show on my Mac OS app v 2.0.10

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Riverside5202. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. To keep the community organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread in the Desktop space: Thumbprint Radio missing from collection

I've checked your account and noticed that the station isn't deleted. You should be able to view / listen to your Thumbprint Radio across all devices. 

It sounds like you're using the Pandora Desktop app for your MAC computer. Could you try sorting your stations from A-Z and scroll down to see if Thumbprint is still missing?

The accepted solution of this thread has a helpful screenshot here.

++

If you continue to have trouble with this, let's try resetting the Pandora app from the Help menu (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you). Select Help and then Reset App Data.

Let me know if this helps. I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos