cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Add Songs to Playlist

leviprice
Underground

I cannot add songs to playlists.

I can see now that it is not all songs, but only certain songs.

Is there a reason why some songs cannot be added to a playlist?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
20 Replies

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

@leviprice  some songs can only be played (listened to from the artist radio). Have a great Christmas and a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

leviprice
Underground

Thanks. Now I understand.

leviprice
Underground

I created several playlists but when I go to add to a playlist it may not show in my list and I cannot SCROLL to reach it. 

Can we scroll to a playlist that may be lower in the list? Are we only allowed to have so many playlists and that is why it will not scroll to it. 

This happens when I add a song to a playlist. As long as the playlist is at the top and not the bottom of the list. I can add to all the playlists that I see but not the ones below in the list. It wone let me scroll down.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @leviprice. 👋

@MOHLovesAlaska is correct. Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

++

You should be able to scroll to add a song to one of your playlists that may be lower in your list.

• If you're still having trouble scrolling, could you tell me which device you're using?
  • Are you using a computer or your Android device?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

leviprice
Underground

I am using windows 10 desktop computer and 2 different browsers.

With Firefox browser I can see 4 playlists out of my 11 and cannot scroll to the others.

With Google Chrome I can see 5 playlists but still cannot scroll to see the others.

I have 11 playlist all together.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@leviprice Thanks for getting back to me.

Could you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

If you have a Windows machine please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here.

Let me know. 🎧

leviprice
Underground

this happens on all my browsers - I go to add to a playlist and I cannot scroll down to the playlist I want. Picture added Pic.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@leviprice  Are you using a mouse or a touchpad on a laptop when this happens?

Are you able to hover over the pop-up where your stations are listed and scroll (not using the arrows to the side)?

In the meantime, thanks for sending over that screenshot.

0 Kudos

leviprice
Underground

That is exactly what I am saying - The arrows in the scroll bar do not work and nothing will cause the playlists to scroll down so I can access my other playlists. This happens with both Google Chrome and FireFox Browsers.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@leviprice Thanks so much for letting us know about this. We are now aware of this issue and are working on it. I've passed your info along to our engineers.

Another option is to try using the desktop application on your computer to see if that works for you. You can find out more information about how it works here.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

leviprice
Underground

I just tried it on the desktop app and it does not work there either. wow. I am using Windows 10 - Thanks for working to resolve this problem.

AirCrafter
Local Performer

I am unable to add songs to some existing playlists since scrolling is not working in the select playlist box, and the little up and down arrows are greyed out as the screenshot shows.Playlist2.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AirCrafter I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AirCrafter
Local Performer

I have a total of 8 playlists; but only 4 are shown in the add to playlist box, since it will not scroll down to see the other 4. This is shown in the screenshot. I cannot add to the other 4 playlists like I used to since they cannot be seen in the add to playlist box.
Windows 10 PC, your website, google chrome browser, and also tried Firefox with no success.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @AirCrafter. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread as I had another community member mention a similar issue: Unable to Add Songs to Playlist

Just to confirm, are you able to hover over the playlist box in order to scroll (rather than use the arrows)?

Another option is to try using the desktop application on your computer to see if that works for you. You can find out more information about how it works here.

Let me know about hovering over the playlist box.

0 Kudos

leviprice
Underground

the desktop does not allow me to scroll using the arrows either. The problem happens online and using the desktop app

0 Kudos

dom333
Local Performer

I started a few playlists, but when I try to "add song to playlist," only 3 of my playlists show up, and the fourth option is to create a new playlist. When I go to my collection there are more playlists. Looks like I'm supposed to be able to scroll through "my playlists" while adding adding a new song, but there's some glitch. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @dom333. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. I moved your post over to this existing thread as I had another community member mention a similar issue: Unable to Add Songs to Playlist

Looks like you have about 5 playlists associated with your Pandora account.

Are you able to hover over the playlist box in order to scroll (rather than use the arrows)?

• How are you listening when this happens?
  • Are you using a PC or a MAC computer?
  • Are you on the Pandora Desktop app? Or, a web browser? 

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

dom333
Local Performer

Wow that was a fast response! I'm using Windows 10, and Firefox browser. I know what you mean about hovering over, but it won't allow it. The scrolling arrows are dull and not dark, which usually means there's nothing to scroll through (if that makes any sense).

Thanks!

0 Kudos