cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Desktop App: Zoomed out app window

Kputman71
Underground

Hello there. I use multiple screens and accidentally was zooming out of an application and ended up zooming out the Pandora Windows app using (Shift and -) However you would think by simply hitting (Shift +) it would zoom the screen back out - well NOPE! Only seems to scroll one way... not good development... Any suggestions? I have restarted and still opens up zoomed so far out I can read anything.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kputman71 Thanks so much for the helpful screenshot, and for getting back to me.

Let's try running through these steps for the Pandora desktop app for Windows 10 here.

Feel free to let me know if this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kputman71. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app being zoomed out. I found some helpful steps that could help with resolving your issue.

Could you try out the following?

• Press on the Windows key, then tap + plus sign turn Magnifier on and zoom the current display to 200 percent. If Magnifier is already running, that key combination zooms the display in 100-percent increments all the way to 1600 percent.
  • Press on the Windows key, then tap on the - minus sign to zoom back out, again in 100-percent increments, until you return to normal magnification.
  • Press on the Windows key tap Esc to close Magnifier, and return to the normal display.

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Kputman71
Underground

Alyssa,

That zooms in my ENTIRE windows screen(s). I only need to zoom in on the Pandora Windows Desktop app. Screenshot 2020-10-15 140918.jpg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kputman71 Thanks so much for the helpful screenshot, and for getting back to me.

Let's try running through these steps for the Pandora desktop app for Windows 10 here.

Feel free to let me know if this helps. 🎧

Kputman71
Underground

That worked resetting the app! Thank you so much. I never would have seen that in there.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear it, @Kputman71.

Enjoy the tunes. 🎶

KingSquire
Local Performer

You can press view and then zoom out or just press shift +- (according to pandora)

0 Kudos