ymmrek22
Local Performer

"I'm tired of this track" is missing and has been for some time.Capture.PNG

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

BlueNote
Local Performer

For me, the option seems to be missing when shuffling stations.  If I select a particular station, then the tired of this track selection is there.

But, since I have over a hundred stations, and yet the same 50 songs are all that gets selected out of the thousands of possible tracks, I will be moving to spotify.  I have been a paying member for years, and I am not getting what I am paying for.

Pandora!  Your service has deteriorated...if anyone is listening to your customers...

lightfighter
Underground

Hi @AlyssaPandora ,

Thanks for your reply.  I did find out what the issue was.  For some reason, it disappears on it's own.  When I refresh the page, it comes back.  

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @lightfighter. Glad to hear that you were able to get that option back after refreshing. If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

babytraytray
Local Performer

Hi,  I am listening to Christmas Songz and having the same issue.

https://www.pandora.com/playlist/play/PL:1125899951568176:851420326

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @babytraytray. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Looks like you're listening to a playlist, not a station.

With playlists, this feature is not available. This option will appear for stations only.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat