"I'm Tired of this Track" Option Missing on Web

ymmrek22
Underground

"I'm tired of this track" is missing and has been for some time.Capture.PNG

Labels (2)
66 Replies

BlueNote
Local Performer

For me, the option seems to be missing when shuffling stations.  If I select a particular station, then the tired of this track selection is there.

But, since I have over a hundred stations, and yet the same 50 songs are all that gets selected out of the thousands of possible tracks, I will be moving to spotify.  I have been a paying member for years, and I am not getting what I am paying for.

Pandora!  Your service has deteriorated...if anyone is listening to your customers...

lightfighter
Underground

Hi @AlyssaPandora ,

Thanks for your reply.  I did find out what the issue was.  For some reason, it disappears on it's own.  When I refresh the page, it comes back.  

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @lightfighter. Glad to hear that you were able to get that option back after refreshing. If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

babytraytray
Local Performer

Hi,  I am listening to Christmas Songz and having the same issue.

https://www.pandora.com/playlist/play/PL:1125899951568176:851420326

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @babytraytray. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Looks like you're listening to a playlist, not a station.

With playlists, this feature is not available. This option will appear for stations only.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

BlueNote
Local Performer

This is a bug.  Here is the workaround that works for me:

When you first launch the player, switch stations, then the option will appear, even for shuffling of stations, until you close the app.  You have to do this each time you launch the app...

Why Pandora tech support can't seem to understand this, or figure this out, no one will ever know...

babytraytray
Local Performer

Thank you!