cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to change colors on Now Playing screen

Ideas: Ability to change colors on Now Playing screen

sundaysinjuly
Diamond in the Rough

I’d like to have the ability to change the colors / skin on the now playing screen -- especially if the color is too bright or not to my liking. It would be nice if we could choose the color or have the option to let it change as we listen.

62 Comments
jivygraphics
Local Performer

A dark mode would be ideal.

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Even better, easier on the eyes 

marsters
Local Performer

Can the migraine colors please, go with the blue. 

k1a1qwe
Local Performer

I'm with the rest of the "give us an option on BG color" bunch, or at least the option to turn on or off. I prefer cool colors. The bright orange screen has forced me to turn off Pandora twice now. I would rather not have to find another music platform. HELLO!!!

Please Listen!

DeanWilson
Local Performer

Yes, please. Get rid of this slideshow of colors. Some of the colors are hideous and some are too bright. Let us decide the background.

lfshlfsh
Local Performer

Please stop the rolling-color backgrounds on the Listening Now page. It's so incredibly annoying!!!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @lfshlfsh. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request as it sounds like you'd be interested in this option: Ability to change colors on now playing screen

To upvote this idea, please click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the suggestion. 

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

cfollan1
Local Performer

How many comments does it take before Pandora will do something about this.

You were quick to introduce these horrible colors, may be you could be quick to give "your Customers" the option for default colors

Regards

artistbabe
Local Performer

Please add a "picture black" option so we can listen to music without any screen display distraction. Not interested in the Artists or Music names, just want to listen to music without visual distractions.

Blackshirt2099
Local Performer

Add me to the long list of users who want the ability to change the color & skin of the now playing screen. I personally hate the blue that's there all the time. Staring at the blue causes eye strain for me and if I look at it long enough, I'll get a headache. This is a feature that needs to become top priority for Pandora to implement. If anything, please do it for the safety & wellbeing of all users eyes.