cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to shuffle multiple playlists

Ideas: Ability to shuffle multiple playlists

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I would love a Playlists shuffle between all of our playlists, not just the individual playlist.

Labels (2)
15 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@Purplehawke2 I moved your post to the Feature Request space since this is not currently an option with Pandora.

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea and express their interest in seeing this added to the service. 

Thanks for your suggestion! 😎

Vinyacoire
Underground

I second this.

One of the reasons I kept with Pandora was the ability to shuffle multiple stations. Now that I'm using Premium, I'd love the same flexibility with my playlists.

WayneS
Local Performer

Yes!!!!
Multiple playlists would be awesome!

When working, need quiet music stations. 
When not working, want a bigger list of stations. 
Great idea

padupadup02
Underground

OK - got the station shuffle to work;  now, how do I include a playlist into the station shuffle??  When I go to 'all' in 'my collection', the shuffle option is removed.  HELP??  I am a premium subscriber.  The Pandora 'help' response indicates " Premium subscribers have more flexibility with their shuffle options and can shuffle songs as well as the content on playlists or stations."  So, it would seem what I would like to do is possible; but, HOW???  TIA

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@padupadup02 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Ability to shuffle multiple playlists

While there is not currently a way to shuffle multiple playlists together, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

Not just shuffle all, but a specific selection.

Mariethesea
Underground

Multiple playlist/station mashups would be the best! Sometimes my music mood is two completely different genres. It would be great to "mash up" two or more playlists/stations regardless of genre but more specific in taste than "My Thumbs Up".

justicewas
Local Performer

Would like to listen to multiple playlists at the same time.  For example when shuffling stations, you can click which stations you want listen to.  Would be great if there was a shuffle feature for playlists.

Buckeye1097
Local Performer

Yes I would love to have multiple shuffle/playlists. Would be great. 

cdrracing
Underground

Please add this!