Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to transfer Thumbs Up/Down tracks from one station to another

Ideas: Ability to transfer Thumbs Up/Down tracks from one station to another

Gornicus
Underground

Good day.

When listening to Pandora (which is daily) I primarily use the "Shuffle" feature, especially when using my Echo devices for multi-room music; otherwise, I am usually playing Pandora on my mobile device.  Rarely am I utilizing my computer to play Pandora (I generally only open Pandora on my computer to edit stations/settings and make feature suggestions such as now).

I have also taken quite a bit of time curating stations for those times when I wish to focus my listening to more specific genres.

Well, I have noticed that there are many occasions when I will "thumbs up" a song while shuffling my stations only to later discover it was played from a station that I really don't want the song/artist associated with; however, I really do like the song, just not linked to that specific station.  Currently, as far as I can tell, the only option I have is to either delete the thumbs up or let the song remain on the "incorrect" station.

What I would like to see implemented, along with the option to delete, is a means by which a song (either thumbed up or down) can be moved to a different station (granted, the "thumbs down" would likely need to be switched to a "thumbs up" during the transfer unless there is an option to switch a "thumbs down" to a "thumbs up" by the user manually).

I hope that my explanation makes sense.

Thank you for your consideration.

Gorn

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
4 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Gornicus! Welcome to community. 

Thanks for posting your feedback! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see.

If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

Thanks for being part of community, hope to see you around more!

Wat
Local Performer

More generally I'd like the ability to associate any given song with any of my stations, with either a thumbs up or thumbs down, without its ever having been played.

Lisab279
Local Performer

How do I change thumbs down back to thumbs up when I've hit it by mistake?

emailsich
Opening Act

Click it a second time to erase it...

Transferring all of your thumbs up into, or out of, your radio stations and playlists is an obvious requirement.  I have spent a decade thumbing at every song....  But they are all separated and scattered among a dozen radio stations...

Free my thumbs!