cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

take1pro
Underground

Does anybody know if the Playlist Screen allows for customization i.e. using your own photos as the music plays?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
SixSeven
Underground

Album art is fine and all, but I'd LOVE the ability to upload my own pictures for the Playlist thumbnail picture.  Being able to add a short description would be great as well.

Thanks for your consideration!

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for posting @SixSeven! I was just thinking about this myself when I was making a couple of playlists this past week. I wasn't a huge fan of the album art being used and wanted to put in my own picture.

Thanks for taking the time to make this feature request! Don't forget to ❤️the ideas you want to see on Pandora. 

Happy listening! 🎧

Sage222
Local Performer

seconded! even to change it to other album art would be good! 

😁 Stay safe.

scott2509
Local Performer

YES, sometimes you start a new station with a song and that particular album art is terrible.  Would be great to be able to change it.  Please advise if there is an easy fix.

Popsongtom
Underground

Yes this ! Has anyone had it that the “Artist Station” cover, changed to another artists picture-cover-etc... (it still keeps the “Artist Station@ name but the cover of it switches to another) 

PITCALL
Local Performer

It would be great to be able to change the thumbnail for a station that you created.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to FR @PITCALL. I merged your suggestion with an existing thread.

Please don't forget to vote on the FR you'd like to see. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap.

Thanks for the feedback.

Karlwetherby
Local Performer

Yes

please ad the ability to not show album artwork. 
my son wants to ad pandora to his phone and frankly some of the pictures are scandalous. Thanks 

phanlin
Local Performer

Agree- this needs to be a feature (just because I started a station based on an Iggy Azalea song doesn't mean I want to see a picture of her on my station list).