cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add Feedback to the Pandora app

Ideas: Add Feedback to the Pandora app

Steves680
Underground

I no longer see the feed menu from the top left pull down in the Android app. I would always like to go and see what stations my friends last listen to and select those to play in my app. It seems in the last update that has disappeared. It also would have notes from artists and stuff that appeared in your feet as well I can't find that either.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
20 Comments
candycouture
Local Performer

Where did the feed Section go similar to newsfeed? Since the update, the newsfeed has disappeared. Can it be reverted back?

Destiny
Local Performer

I no longer see the feed menu from the top left pull down in the Android app. I would always like to go and see what stations my friends last listen to and select those to play in my app. No longer can see that with this update 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@Steves680 @Destiny @candycouture I moved your posts to our Feature Requests space as the feed was recently removed from the app. 

Make sure to upvote this idea and we'll see what the community has to say as well! 

Steves680
Underground

How do I upvote the feature request?

@Steves680 wrote:

I no longer see the feed menu from the top left pull down in the Android app. I would always like to go and see what stations my friends last listen to and select those to play in my app. It seems in the last update that has disappeared. It also would have notes from artists and stuff that appeared in your feet as well I can't find that either.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steves680 To upvote the idea, click on the heart icon:

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.11.40 AM.png

Steves680
Underground

The feed was one of my favorite features. It allowed me to see what friends listen to and expanded my listenening habits. There is music I listen to now that I may have never heard without this feature. please bring it back!

@Steves680 wrote:

candycouture
Local Performer

Please bring the feed back Pandora! I know a lot of listeners feel the same way, but they don't bother to post it on here, or they just don't know who to ask since there's no Pandora help line.

raymccullom
Local Performer

I use the free app, after new update ( most of is cool)I can't get back to settings or feed,

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@raymccullom I moved your message to this thread as it looks like there are others interested in bringing back this feature as well. 

GeekConnections
Local Performer

Same. I even wrote to support.a month ago... why am I paying for an app that took away the best feature??!! Please bring it back...