cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add Feedback to the Pandora app

Ideas: Add Feedback to the Pandora app

Steves680
Underground

I no longer see the feed menu from the top left pull down in the Android app. I would always like to go and see what stations my friends last listen to and select those to play in my app. It seems in the last update that has disappeared. It also would have notes from artists and stuff that appeared in your feet as well I can't find that either.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
20 Comments
LA
Local Performer

Wheres the option to follow friends and view their playlist?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LA I moved your post to the Feature Request board to keep the community tidy.

This existing post sounds similar to the feature you're looking to see return on Pandora. Be sure to upvote this idea if you'd like to see it implemented. 

See ya around the community! 🎼

Samanthacnm
Local Performer

Please bring back feed. I found out about local concerts I would have completely missed unless they were in my feed. I'm sad and mad that it's gone.

Derubbio7
Underground

Bring back friends feed!!

Smashley50
Local Performer

I miss the NewsFeed! I loved knowing when artists I listen to dropped new music!

MissBrat
Local Performer
Bring that back it was one of the only reasons I pay for pandora
Derubbio7
Underground

I would like to upvote the friends feed not sure where and how to do it..please bring it back!!

aquaross2
Local Performer

How can I stop your bothersome way of asking me if I am listening?

LornaMorello
Local Performer

This is literally the only reason I stay loyal to Pandora! Please allow me to see what my husband from a far listens too! Why did you remove it!? Please bring the option back. Looking up what he listens too helps me understand what he is feeling and going through! 

JoelR
Local Performer

Please add this feature back !!!