cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add queue to web browser and desktop

Ideas: Add queue to web browser and desktop

truthorsare
Underground

Love the Queue feature on Mobile. Please bring to web soon!!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
31 Comments
dolan
Local Performer

I'm disgustingly disappointed by how many applications and websites have neutered themselves at this point because features keep being removed in the name of making interfaces "new" again. I remember when you could look up an album, play that album, look up a second album, and then oh wow oh man you could have it begin playing as soon as the previous album finished. It was so nice back when music apps implemented this feature we've only been able to experience in the short time since cd changers were invented.

I left Youtube Music and came back here because I used to have Pandora One and I never really liked Spotify's interface but for god's sakes at least Spotify doesn't happily tell you "no, we have no intention of implementing this very basic quality of life upgrade" and then smile to your face. Talk about insulting.

bviamonte
Local Performer

I use a combination of desktop, mobile and browser based apps and being able to have feature parity, including but not limited to, the basic task of creating a queue is needed. I was able to create basic queues on Winamp 200 years ago.

rouston
Local Performer

Agreed. Very surprised this is not a feature on web yet. I look for this constantly thinking I must just be missing it somewhere.

VibezzMods
Local Performer

So lets be honest with all of us at home we got into music a lot more but the difference between Mobile and Desktop Pandora are the features! i would like to see a "queue" added to desktop.

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

☝️What dolan said. Heh.

I'm a power user and music creator. I want all the features. i.e. Clementine > Lollypop

Devs, take a look at GNOME's Human Interface Guidelines. Incorporate a great many features and make the more advanced ones available behind some type of menu. Or something...

rogeroc6
Local Performer

Couldn't agree more.  I am a new premium subscriber and can't believe this isn't available.

hoogamaphone
Local Performer

I use the desktop app all day at work, and the lack of this feature is a constant disappointment to me.

oledakotajoe
Local Performer

This is a lacking feature that greatly tempts me to switch to another provider. 
In addition, it would not be that hard to implement, as the functionality  already exists in the mobile application

oledakotajoe
Local Performer

Not to be that guy to keep pressing, but This would be such an easy feature to implement, I cannot possibly see why it would not already be implemented unless there is some business reason that crippling the functionality of browser drives people to the application, which somehow allows pandora to either collect more revenue or data or garner some other business advantage. 
Regardless, As a person who regularly works from home, and prefers to use his computer for playing music, simply to the better workflow experience for myself, this would be a significant improvement to user experience for myself, and obviously others, as well. Certainly, there are many people who don't even know they could potentially request a feature here, who would also like this feature.

rouston
Local Performer

Still waiting for this feature that is table stakes for most music platforms.

Duplicate feature request here with another 18 votes - https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Add-Queue-Feature-to-All-Devices/idi-p/17709