Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow APK for Android

Allow APK for Android

Helives01
Local Performer
0 Kudos

I know sometimes its hard to change. But allowing people to get your app directly from you rather then having to go to a third party is not that un common a lot of people prefer to go directly to the company they have the services with, rather then a third party like google. Plus this would allow you to expand your audience, by decentralizing and allowing your app to be download form you removes limitations Google place on all apps. The other option is to use more then just Google app store such as apkpure https://m.apkpure.com/about.html. Eitherway I hope you do sometimes sooner rather than later. I have a family plan that I will most likely have to move to another provider if something isn't done to allow apk download out side of google, I'm guessing the old apk I have won't work much longer as I don't use google any more.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Comment
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Helives01! Welcome to community!

We're always looking to improve and receiving suggestions like yours helps with that.

If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!