cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Irishska
Underground

Pandora seems to have an app for every smart device I have ever bought, except a new car with AAOS (Android Automotive OS).  Please port a tablet version of Pandora for AAOS so that I can use that instead of radio or Spotify (which does have an app). 

90 Comments
puckology
Local Performer

Yes please!

ASH6
Local Performer

More and more automakers are opting into AAOS.  Why is the Pandora app not supported? 

CrookedArm
Underground

Honestly, I think Pandora is in survival mode and would not be surprised if they just have a skeleton crew of developers merely keeping the existing products on life support.

Plus they're paying a lot of lawyers to help them avoid paying comedians. 

craigc
Local Performer

Same issue here, i just purchased a 2022 Yukon and seems every other music service is offered. Would like to have Pandora as a go-to option much like Spotify or SiriusXM are offered. Its more steps and probably less I'll use if i have to plug in my phone to use. Please consider adding AAOS support. Thanks!

kingsarenum1
Underground

Yes,  please add this to AAOS so I can play on my Volvo.  

WAZ
Underground

I have a 2023 Volvo EV and am looking forward to the AAOS compatibility, hopefully soon.  I won't be cancelling my Pandora account but I'll have to run it though my phone and Bluetooth in the car which I really shouldn't have to do when I see the other music services are compatible with AAOS.  Thanks.  

Neighbor79
Local Performer

Yes PLEASE!  Need this on my 2022 Polestar 2 ASAP, any updates??

Comstech23
Local Performer

How do you vote?

cbutler
Local Performer

Yes.  Just got a new 2023 Volvo S60 Ultimate and there are native apps for everything EXCEPT Pandora, which of course is my preference.  Would hate to have to switch to a different app because of the lack of a simple mod to one of the tablet apps that already exist.

rseel
Local Performer

Please, get Pandora on AAOS for us Volvo owners as soon as possible!