cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

Ideas: App for Garmin devices

kellyjdahlke
Underground

I just purchased a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and was so disappointed that Spotify has an app for Garmin but Pandora does not. When I started running, I specifically chose Pandora premium because I prefer you over Spotify. I had to purchase a Spotify premium account so that I can listen to music on my new running watch. Please create a Garmin compatible app so that I don't have to completely switch to Spotify. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
92 Comments
WEGIII
Local Performer

I've begin the switch to Spotify! Honestly, the UX is better there. The algorithm isn't as good but it's available everywhere with apps for every device I've come across, including the garmin watches. This year will be my last yearly family subscription. Good luck all!

chazmaster
Local Performer

Me too.  Just got the Forerunner 245 Music.  It only supports Spotify. 

I've been with Pandora since 2001, but seriously considering jumping to Spotify so I can use my watch to listen to music while running.  

Pandora - please link up with Garmin!!! 

Tinguindin
Local Performer

I love Pandora.. hopefully they can make an app for Garmin.

TeeAir1
Local Performer

Completely Agree

JdubD
Local Performer

Please please please make Pandora compatible with Garmin!!!

JdubD
Local Performer

Please make Pandora compatible with Garmin! I love Pandora and don't want to be forced to switch to Spotify when I get my new Garmin watch!

edwvarg
Local Performer

Not only this very site needs the date-stamp for every comment that is posted, for tracking purposes, but it's been 8 months since the original request. Should we change services?

arqjorgelg
Local Performer

Why I can't connect my pandora app with Garmin, what a waste of money...

winged_one
Underground

adding a request!

edalexwhite
Local Performer

Need Pandora on Garmin. Get on it please.