cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluesound

Bluesound

aneal000
Underground
It looks like there is a fight between Bluesound and Pandora. I've seen posts from both companies pointing the finger at the other. Can you two figure this out as us, the listeners and CUSTOMERS are suffering. Regards, Tony
24 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @aneal000 I've moved your post to our Feature Request board. Thanks for the great suggestion!

In the meantime, Pandora is readily available by pairing your Bluesound Player to your handheld device's bluetooth output and using the Pandora App

Thanks for posting to community!

Bobcostaseye
Local Performer

Figure this out. This is not a feature request as the features on both bluesound and pandora are ready and the apis are complete. Integrate the *Ahem* services already itherwise you will loose customers. Both of you

Moderator Edit: Format

Bobcostaseye
Local Performer

ADD BLUEOS/BLUESOUND SUPPORT. ENOUGH FAFFING ARIUND.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @Bobcostaseye! 👍

gvrana
Local Performer

Please consider my comment another vote to add Pandora to Bluesound devices. 

okolischan
Local Performer
So when will Pandora be working on Bluesound systems? Bluetooth streaming is obviously a lame, unacceptable solution. Pandora will be the loser, because there are certainly other streaming choices. How about some action on this consumer problem Pandora!
KevinEyewanders
Local Performer

Adding my voice here. PLEASE add Pandora natively to BlueOS.

KevinEyewanders
Local Performer

Indeed. Please implement Pandora. It's quite simply the best music discovery platform still today, bar none. I don't use it for fidelity (there are plenty of sources for that) but still listen casually very often. Bluetooth options are fine, but the API is ready and waiting for you both to bring us Pandora within the app. 
Please.

(I've been a continuous Pandora subscriber in one form or another for the better part of two decades. Throw a bone. 🙂 )
KevinEyewanders
Local Performer
I've seen two posts on the board which were allegedly moved to feature-requests but I do not find them anywhere so am creating an official request from scratch. Pandora has been my default go-to for nearly two decades now. I source my music and listen in many ways but Pandora remains a constant. Bluesound is new for me, and their BlueOS is rather great. They seem to have leaned in toward audio-first (unlike the direction of their direct competitors, which I've also been a fan of). Bring Pandora to BlueOS. It's a glaring omission by both parties at this point. I really think BlueSound is going to see more business in the coming year due to decisions made recently other related companies. Having Pandora as one of (nearly all the others) many within BlueOS will only benefit Pandora as new users come online. Cheers. Your platform is great. Get it in there! Bluesound has stated a number of times they're ready and waiting for you.
TannerPandora

Hi @KevinEyewanders I moved your message to this existing thread on BlueOS/Bluesound - looks like you may have commented on this previously. 

Thanks for taking the time to write us with this feedback, we truly appreciate it! I've noted your request and passed it along to our products team. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧