cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change recommendation vertical based on song being played

Change recommendation vertical based on song being played

Harinda
Underground

Hi Pandora! Been a faithful user of yours for... a long time. While the algorithm has really nailed what I love, I also realize that the channel isn't matching my mood for the moment. Within a channel, you maintain a certain variety of song-styles within the channel range. I'm wondering if you recommend a song that I like in a channel, whether I can press a button that would allow me to go down that vertical. So, more songs in that particular vertical.

Once you start recommending, I can like/dislike the songs recommended and at the end of the session, you can ask me if you want to integrate the new songs recommended into the original channel or to create a new one.

What I find is that in a particular session of listening to a channel, there are specific songs that really hit the spot, and I'd like to create something that is more close to that specific song rather than the original song list for the channel. Then, whether I want to "permanently" shift the channel, is a choice I can have if the recommendations continued to "hit the spot". Hope it's clear, but happy to chat to explain more.

Labels (1)
2 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Harinda. 👋

I like the sound of this. Appreciate you taking the time to share your idea! 💡