cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Create a Station from a playlist

Ideas: Create a Station from a playlist

johnmb0854
Underground

Is there a way to turn a playlist into a station so that it will play on a streaming device?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
21 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@johnmb0854 I moved your post to the Feature Request space as this isn't currently an option with the service.

Make sure to give this feature request a Heart as well to upvote it! 

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

It would be cool if we had the option to use a playlist as a station seed.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Grant_Carlson
Underground

ever thought of this, but a very cool idea.  A diverse playlist could create a really interesting station.  Great idea!

wahernjr
Local Performer

I would like to turn some playlists into stations so Alexa can recogy

CannyScott
Opening Act

Great idea!

Parsnip
Local Performer

I have a bunch of playlists that I would love to use as seeds for new stations.  Is there any way to do this?  I'd hate to have to try and do the whole thing manually song by song.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Parsnip I moved your post to this existing feature request: Turn a playlist into a station

While there isn't currently a way to convert a playlist into a station, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing this added to Pandora as well.

Hope this helps!

getitdone
Underground

I really wish they would. the only way I can listen to my playlist is on computer speakers. I have 2 receivers and thousands of dollars in outdoor speakers collecting dust? If it can be done why let your competition get the one up on you? come on pandora!

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

For me, I really want to make a station from my favorite songs, but I have about 120 songs. It would be a lot faster to press a button and BOOM, station created. The variety feature when editing stations would be jam packed with the songs from the playlist. I think this would be a great feature and would be a time saver.