cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Ideas: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Drana
Underground

Is there a way to blend one song into the next so that there is no dead silence between tracks?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
155 Comments
kencrist1986
Local Performer

Is there anyway to not have a pause between songs, listening to full albums there is a pause between the songs rather than blending into each other, is there an option to basically fade into the next track without any pause of music?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kencrist1986 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

While this isn't currently a feature, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for your feedback!

jab6string
Underground

@AdamPandora @TannerPandora Any chance we'll get this?  Where can we see status?  Can we get a "feature roadmap?"

ski522
Local Performer

Been a long time sub for well over a decade, but feels like Pandora has falling back in terms of features...will be hard press to renew my annual subscription when the time comes...seems like Pandora isn't listening to it's users 😞

NotSlowNotFast
Local Performer

Been a paying subscriber to Pandora for over a decade now.

Give me crossfade or give me Spotify.

2022 may be a year for change...

rsd1975
Local Performer

Please add the gapless - crossfade feature. This would really be beneficial for exercising and running. 

Samaocha
Local Performer

Must get this feature!

jab6string
Underground

To everyone posting here: Click the "heart" icon at the top to vote for this.  Also, please post about this thread on social media to get it more attention.

Samaculus
Local Performer

2019.  This was requested more than two years ago.  More than two years to notice something that a lot of people care about.

I don’t think Pandora cares about us.

Is gapless playback something that is being implemented?

Will there be any news in another year?

sdneidich
Underground

Competitor streaming services have this feature. The fact that Pandora doesn't is the reason I'm changing music providers.