cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Nacrine
Underground

I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.

Labels (3)
99 Comments
Unethical
Local Performer

i would also like to support the dark mode for web player

lycanthropejeff
Local Performer

+1 more for dark mode on the web app

Anony1
Local Performer

Please create a "Dark Mode" for the web version!

Doctormaymays
Local Performer

+1 for dark mode for Windows app and we should have the option for a dark mode option for Pandora in web browsers as well.

Josie
Local Performer

Hello Pandora!

So I use my account on my iPhone and my laptop. On my phone it is on Dark Mode but I can't figure out how to have Dark Mode on my laptop for Pandora. Is there a way I can turn Dark Mode on?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josie I moved your post to this existing feature request: Dark mode on desktop

While this is not currently a feature, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it get added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

LPSF04
Underground

I AGREE

ljharp
Local Performer

Currently using Pandora in Chromium web browser in Linux (can't stand the app Linux has for Pandora). Are there, or will there be, any plans to do a dark mode (dark background) for the web page for Pandora? If not, I'll probably just stick with Spotify.

I apologize if this has been discussed before. Thank you for your input!

Blake123
Local Performer

+1, im sick of getting flashbanged everytime i open pandora

Anony1
Local Performer

I have been asking for a dark mode forever.

It seriously would take like 5 hours of development. I WILL PAY YOU FOR IT.

Every time we open up pandora on the web our eyes get blasted with white light. It is very NOT RELAXING.

Make a dark mode. Stop screwing around. Respect the requests of your customers. This is such an easy thing to do.