cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default to shuffle stations

Default to shuffle stations

Cd1515
Underground

Whenever I open the app it always defaults to the same radio station, how can I get it to default to shuffle stations?

mod edit: changing title for clarity 

Labels (2)
38 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Cd1515 this currently isn't a feature of Pandora, so I've moved your post to our Feature Request board. Thanks for being apart of community! 🎧

pandybugg
Underground

Hmmm, I thought this section WAS the feature request section. ???

At any rate, I second the proposal. Allow us to select a default playlist. AND permit us to turn off auto-play on start up.

It bothers me that Pandora has its own opinion as to which playlist/station it should play first. 

kjc
Local Performer

Agree completely.  In my CAR, Pandora always begins with shuffle.  I want it to continue with the last station played.  Please add this feature, or at least allow us to "turn off" automatic shuffle-on-startup.

mod edit: format

4hardtke
Local Performer

I just want to be able to shuffle between selected stations like I could before. But now I can not even find that option

txmilady
Local Performer
Its always been able to shuffle before, what changed? Been a subscriber for years (at least 16). I want that feature back please.
kenmishler
Local Performer

I have the same problem how to shuffle stations????

@Cd1515 wrote:

Whenever I open the app it always defaults to the same radio station, how can I get it to default to shuffle stations?

mod edit: changing title for clarity 

mackysorts
Underground

I would also like the abilility to start Pandora in shuffle mode back ASAP please!!!

pandybugg
Underground

Count me in as well. Either allow a user-selected default station, or default to the last played station.

critbeme
Local Performer
Pandora allowed shuffle for ever. This has only been removed in the last couple of years. I am pretty sure last December I used shuffle for Christmas music. Why would this feature be removed? Especially since we are paying a higher premium per month.
tgoneil
Local Performer

Me too! Pandora used to be able to start on the shuffle station selection. I miss that.

Can we bring that back, pretty please???