cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Deleting songs from playlists

Ideas: Deleting songs from playlists

Salsakidd
Underground

Can we add a "delete from playlist" button or option from the view song screen on all formats (mostly interested in Android). The only way I have been able to do it is really inconvenient. I end up having to view all songs in my playlist and scroll up or down to the song I want to delete, so I can scroll left on the song and click the delete button. Very time consuming when a playlist contains over 100 or 200 songs. When viewing a song and clicking the "options" three little dots, all I can choose is Collect, download, share, add to playlist,start station, add to queue... Plus go to playlist and go to artist. 

Labels (1)
19 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Salsakidd thanks for posting your great idea to our Feature Request board. Don't forget to ❤️The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. Thanks again!

aptbroker1
Local Performer

Who is the idiot who designed the "new and improved" website?  Please have him shot immediately!  How is it possible that a simple thing like delete a song so hard for Pandora to figure out???  Do you want me to show you how?  

mdwpsyd
Local Performer

I recently switched over to Pandora from [a competitor]. I've always liked Pandora and have been a customer for many years (using the original service) so I decided to give the new streaming (Premium) service a try. Unfortunately, Pandora's functionality is markedly inferior to the previous service I used.

Salsakidd
Underground

WOW, thanks guys. I appreciate all the support on this feature request. I bet if more of us support the idea, Pandora engineers may actually decide to spend some of their (most likekly) busy time on helping us improve the app. But let's try to avoid disparaging or insulting them as they may decide to ignore the entire idea, no matter how important or necessary WE (the consumers/users) think the idea is. Let's empower instead of alianate them

mdwpsyd
Local Performer

Salsakidd - Well said. Thank you. ~ Mark

aptbroker1 if you dislike something well voice your disapproval. But why be so hostel in your words. Even hateful. Kindness goes a long way. Try it sometime. Take care and stay safe.

dart1156
Local Performer

For me, it is time for a change. Paying $110 per year and not having a way to remove songs from a play list... Play lists can only have 100 songs when coming in through Comcast. The first 100 songs are repeated every time you open the play list.

I am now looking on the web for other options. How long will this post remain here?

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I couldn’t agree more! There are a lot of things I would like to see on Pandora. But the hostility and cruel comments are unnecessary. Be well everyone. 😉😊

dart1156
Local Performer

What is cruel or hostile? Saying that it is time to change or that I am looking for another service? It is about customer service and there is none here. Fact- not hostile.

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

It wasn’t your comment that I was referring to. I should have made myself clear, my apologies. It was  aptbroker1’s approach that was unnecessary. 
Just an fyi, if I understand the deleting songs from a playlist. 
When I was using Apple Music, playlists they create for you. You cannot delete songs from those playlists, I can only delete songs from a playlist I create.  I hope this helps your choice, good luck. 😊