cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Discord Integration / Bot

Ideas: Discord Integration / Bot

JimmyTheCannon
Underground

Integration with discord (or a discord bot) would be fantastic. We can already share our Pandora stations with others by just handing them the URL, but being able to listen together in a Discord voice channel would be a less clunky way to listen to music together.

Labels (2)
29 Comments
ikky009
Local Performer

Following, I guess Pandora just wants Spotify to capitalize on this space

BrentA
Local Performer

Maybe you could make a bot that would integrate pandaora with discord?

avsfan170
Local Performer

As youtube pulls themselves off of discord, spotify may be cornering this. Discord is growing every day. I have a couple hundred people on one of my servers, and we talk constantly about the lack of music availabilty. Pandora comes up in every conversation as our first choice by a long shot. I beg you to make this happen

hennessy95
Local Performer

id pay for this over nitro please consider

whatshertoes
Local Performer

As a fellow discord user i would LOVE this

TheShadowMaster
Local Performer

This seems to be popular and I am on board with everyone seeing this as a good feature. I am seriously thinking about switching to Spotify seeing this request is at least 1 year and 1 day old. 

thullyt
Local Performer

BUMP: It's 3/30/2022 .. time for Pandora to make this happen. Been using Pandora for years and subscribed for along time too. Don't wanna change to spotify just for its discord integration.

whatshertoes
Local Performer

@Pandora Lots of us have been long-time users and we would love to see more integrations on social channels but especially when it comes to Discord. PLEASE consider making this happen!

diggnitty
Underground

I agree with one comment in here somewhere. Why don’t we start a Pandora Discord server?

Still owned and moderated by Pandora just a link to Discord

mod edit: merged comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @diggnitty. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing feature suggestion: Discord Integration / Bot

If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend upvoting this suggestion by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the request.