cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Discord Integration / Bot

Ideas: Discord Integration / Bot

JimmyTheCannon
Underground

Integration with discord (or a discord bot) would be fantastic. We can already share our Pandora stations with others by just handing them the URL, but being able to listen together in a Discord voice channel would be a less clunky way to listen to music together.

Labels (2)
29 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for sharing your idea, @JimmyTheCannon! 🎶

Fallout2pc
Local Performer

maybe even include integration like spotify has, and it tells people what song your listening to through your status.

ditchguru
Local Performer

Yes that is something I would be interested in also. A lot of my friends won't use Pandora because of this.

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i see two uses

discord status

and 

discord bot that plays music (like this one)

WoefulWombat
Local Performer

I listen to music with a friend almost every day in discord, but we have to use Rhythm bot which uses Youtube URLS that we have to add manually. It'd be great to have a bot that could play all my pandora stations I already have set up.

salv66
Local Performer

this would be the best integration ever and I wouldn't need spotify anymore. 

ruxp1n
Local Performer

Any updates on this?  I have been waiting years for good news about Pandora integration.

DriftЯ
Local Performer

This; this would be so huge. Similarly stated above, I have many friends that don't listen to Pandora just due to the non-integration of Pandora to Discord.

Please bring us the music bot of bots!

Krafter
Local Performer

Yes can we please have this? The way discord integrations work, Pandora would have to reach out to discord, and then discord works something out.