cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Download/Export account data: stations, thumbs, station info...

Ideas: Download/Export account data: stations, thumbs, station info...

john3012
Underground

As of now, I have 14 emails between support trying to get a complete list of thumbed tracks.  It appears and unpaid account like mine can only view the thumbed up list and Pandora does not have a good way to produce a list.  I have manually copied my thumbed tracks to generate a list in excel and it appears that pandora is limited to display 1000 thumbed tracks.  I have copied these tracks manually twice per recommendations from support, once from the windows app and once from chrome.  Any recommendations on getting the full list would be much appreciated!  

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
53 Comments
Floki
Local Performer

LynzM31
Local Performer

Been asking for this for years. Loaded to a searchable page or export to Excel or CSV or something. Please. 

lulugordon88
Local Performer

I would love to see this too. Since we cannot sort in alphabetical order on our playlists, then being able to download to excel and arrange it would really help. I've been manually taking screenshots of my 1500 song playlist to sort out all of the songs and arrange them. Laborious... especially since the playlist allows you to duplicate songs into the same playlist.

DeLon
Local Performer

Can I export electronic song title.  So I can list in an excel spreadsheet 

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @DeLon thanks for posting. 

This is currently not a feature, so I moved your message over to the feature request thread for this. You can view it by clicking here

Don't forget to ❤️the requests you like to see on Pandora. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community. 

fixyblue
Local Performer

I have also been asking for this for years; I have a station I have been working on for over ten years. 

sladeeb
Local Performer

Same. Big music lover and had account for maybe 15 years  First I want to export all my likes (song title and artist name not the actual song) , before I delete all liked song and collections. I feel like I need a fresh new start, songs continue to play same artist/songs over and over, in short period of time. However, I do want to capture the songs/artist. I refer songs to people often.

If I can't do anything with the list, what's the point of telling me I have almost 700 likes, if I can't do anything with it.

I might just delete my account. 

icashootnstar
Underground

Guys, I hate to break it to you. But Pandora has done everything in its power to keep you from getting this feature including blocking access to code written by some programmers to accomplish the task. Why would they make it easy for you to move all your data to another service?

sladeeb
Local Performer

@icashootnstar Yea seems that way! I don't want the actual song file all I need is the song title and artist name (both are text) which is what they are already showing me when I click my likes list on my profile.

icashootnstar
Underground

There are some utilities like https://freeyourmusic.com/  and https://soundiiz.com/ but you have to pay for them if you want to make them usable and there are some security concerns. I'll keep following this thread, but I'm not hopeful.